Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

accurates

Well-Known Member
May 28, 2016
143
75
103
23
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Hi CUBE, I have another idea,
I know
BlockWars has just been updated but id like 1.8 PvP
on it aswell,Maybe some people think im a little kid crying for 1.8 PvP
im not,i'd just like it 1.8 PvP was GREAT! And i'm better in PvP with 1.8.

So hope you guys like it,since i know im not the only one!



 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Yeah I was also waiting for the Update and 1.8 didn't come... :/ well ill just wait till the Next Update..
They may be busy with Survival Games IDK....
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
They are *probably* going to add 1.8 Classoc pvp mode to all the games somewhat in the near-ish future, but yes a +1 from me for 1.8 classic mode ;)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom