Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blocked Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

salamoro

Nov 27, 2020
hey there! i used to play cubecraft before and now after 5 months i wanted to play again but i can't join the server. i have Blocked Connection but i have not played for 5 months. Can someone help me ? i got banned before but it was false and i made an appeal. my appeal was accepted. but i have still blocked connection. The Code is : C884527 . Can somone help me please ?

salamoro

Nov 27, 2020
good morninggg. i tried to join but i have still blocked connection :((( Can u help me please?

Sergiio12

Mar 4, 2019
España, Extremadura
good morninggg. i tried to join but i have still blocked connection :((( Can u help me please?
That's because probably your request is still pending of review. Be patient, wait few days (1-2 days) and if you still having the same issue, then contact any moderator through a private conversation explaining them the situation in order they can help you. Good luck.

_TaleS

Dec 14, 2020
What's your username?
Hi My Name is _TaleS in cubecraft i jast bought an iron rank and the next day i got blocked connection and i only laged one time ,, i play cubecraft every Day im even in the discored server my Code is
C961975 I Hope U can Help Me

Pineapple

Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Hi My Name is _TaleS in cubecraft i jast bought an iron rank and the next day i got blocked connection and i only laged one time ,, i play cubecraft every Day im even in the discored server my Code is
C961975 I Hope U can Help Me
Please don’t necropost, this is replying to threads that have been inactive for 3 weeks, they are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

• Axyy
    Moderator & Translator Recruitment Head

Latest profile posts

Calichin wrote on Onik's profile.
hi
Calichin wrote on ElementThink's profile.
CONGRATS
Calichin wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
CONGRATS
ItzEnd3r wrote on zFqcus's profile.
Thank You for the follow!
crypticCub3r631 wrote on Keanu's profile.
Picklewheel.
Top Bottom