Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

salamoro

Nov 27, 2020
hey there! i used to play cubecraft before and now after 5 months i wanted to play again but i can't join the server. i have Blocked Connection but i have not played for 5 months. Can someone help me ? i got banned before but it was false and i made an appeal. my appeal was accepted. but i have still blocked connection. The Code is : C884527 . Can somone help me please ?

Reactions: alan0945

salamoro

Nov 27, 2020
good morninggg. i tried to join but i have still blocked connection :((( Can u help me please?

D

Deleted member 469419

good morninggg. i tried to join but i have still blocked connection :((( Can u help me please?
That's because probably your request is still pending of review. Be patient, wait few days (1-2 days) and if you still having the same issue, then contact any moderator through a private conversation explaining them the situation in order they can help you. Good luck.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I hate issue so much
People got appeal accepted and they got block connection
Fix the anti cheat

_TaleS

Dec 14, 2020
What's your username?
Hi My Name is _TaleS in cubecraft i jast bought an iron rank and the next day i got blocked connection and i only laged one time ,, i play cubecraft every Day im even in the discored server my Code is
C961975 I Hope U can Help Me

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Hi My Name is _TaleS in cubecraft i jast bought an iron rank and the next day i got blocked connection and i only laged one time ,, i play cubecraft every Day im even in the discored server my Code is
C961975 I Hope U can Help Me
Please don’t necropost, this is replying to threads that have been inactive for 3 weeks, they are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom