Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 8, 2021
So I have recently purchased a new Minecraft account and when I went to go on to Cubecraft it said, "You have been kicked from CubeCraft for: Blocked Connection Error code: C1139544 (alan22141915)" can someone help me?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Your error code starts with a 'c', which means that your IP got blocked by Sentinel (Cubecraft's anti-cheat system). If this is the case your block can not be removed and you will have to wait for it to expire. Staff can not tell you how long the block lasts, so don't ask for that information!

Are you sure you bought the account? This is often the case with free accounts or hacked accounts which have been cheated on before.

Apr 8, 2021
Your error code starts with a 'c', which means that your IP got blocked by Sentinel (Cubecraft's anti-cheat system). If this is the case your block can not be removed and you will have to wait for it to expire. Staff can not tell you how long the block lasts, so don't ask for that information!

Are you sure you bought the account? This is often the case with free accounts or hacked accounts which have been cheated on before.
I'm sure I did buy it but I've read other threads before and seen the server doesn't support VPNs which I used before so I think that's the case

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I'm sure I did buy it but I've read other threads before and seen the server doesn't support VPNs which I used before so I think that's the case
You said that you just bought a new mc account, but is that because your previous account is banned or? Because if that’s case, then that’s why you have blocked connection.

If that’s not the case, I would say your blocked connection was issued because you were flagged for using a VPN. So I just suggest to not use a VPN on CubeCraft at all. If nothing works out, then the only thing you can do is be patient until it expires!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom