Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello @KoiYT

I have seen that you it find a stupid idea. Please be carreful and say: sorry, but I find it a bad idea, because..
You find it a stupid idea, okay everyone his opinion, but give the reason please. So that he knows why.

King regards

Hello random peep with a beautiful name,

I just want to tell you that you are getting annoying, because of the fact that a lot of people are making fun of you because you farm your messages eeeveryday. Please, if you want to be Helper, do it without message farming and have good content in your posts on a thread. pce

Also, I do pretty much like this idea as I have like 70 more people than my maximum and like half of them are just old friends I don't even speak too. + Maybe /ignore, /unignore will be pretty sick though.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello random peep with a beautiful name,

I just want to tell you that you are getting annoying, because of the fact that a lot of people are making fun of you because you farm your messages eeeveryday. Please, if you want to be Helper, do it without message farming and have good content in your posts on a thread. pce

Also, I do pretty much like this idea as I have like 70 more people than my maximum and like half of them are just old friends I don't even speak too. + Maybe /ignore, /unignore will be pretty sick though.
People help is not message farming. I make also fun, I am more than 2.5 hours/day online. have you also an example where I am message farming. You look at my total, that isnt fine.

Reactions: DanDaDino

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
People help is not message farming. I make also fun, I am more than 2.5 hours/day online. have you also an example where I am message farming. You look at my total, that isnt fine.
I am also online 2,5 hours a day, and I have been for 2 years. Yet I didn't get 600 messages in 10 days.
Most of what you do is not pointless, but sometimes it really is. Sometimes, you don't help people, tou just tell what everybody knows.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am also online 2,5 hours a day, and I have been for 2 years. Yet I didn't get 600 messages in 10 days.
Most of what you do is not pointless, but sometimes it really is. Sometimes, you don't help people, tou just tell what everybody knows.
Thanks that you look at the total of message. pls keep your commentary. Can you give an exaple where I am message farming?; but looking at my total message is really easy and weak

Reactions: DanDaDino

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Thanks that you look at the total of message. pls keep your commentary. Can you give an exaple where I am message farming?; but looking at my total message is really easy and weak
oh boi, this is gonna be a long post...

Hello @KoiYT

I have seen that you it find a stupid idea. Please be carreful and say: sorry, but I find it a bad idea, because..
You find it a stupid idea, okay everyone his opinion, but give the reason please. So that he knows why.

King regards

And basically every single time you respond to a bug report while you're not supposed to.

Also, I see you haven't read my post entirely:
Most of what you do is not pointless,
I know you're trying to do your best, and I really appreciate that, but sometimes, it's not your job to reply. As I said, maybe 800 of your almost 1000 messages are not useless, but there's a couple that really are.
I'd say: calm down, read better before replying and think twice whether it is your job to do so.
Stay awesome :)

As for the suggestion: I really like it. Sometimes you just want to play alone, and in that case, blocking the "stalkers" could be nice.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I do understand your suggestion and I also know that some of my friends would like to block some others and that's why I agree with this.
you know when you ignore players on the forums
yeah basically the same thing as that but in game
also I want to ask 1 thing @Cynamooo let's imagine I blocked a player a bit after they crashed joined back into the game
would I have to block them again?
also what about a staff member you can't block them correct?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
you know when you ignore players on the forums
yeah basically the same thing as that but in game
also I want to ask 1 thing @Cynamooo let's imagine I blocked a player a bit after they crashed joined back into the game
also what about a staff member you can't block them correct?
Staff members are role-models, so no. But I don't really understand the '
let's imagine I blocked a player a bit after they crashed joined back into the game
would I have to block them again?' part :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Staff members are role-models,
so is my cousin Al
let's imagine I blocked a player a bit after they crashed joined back into the game
well that part was asking what if I blocked a player but then they left the game
if they joined the game again would I still be blocking them or If I wanted them blocked would I have to block them again
Vise versa if I am blocking them & I left the server and rejoined later

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
well that part was asking what if I blocked a player but then they left the game
if they joined the game again would I still be blocking them or If I wanted them blocked would I have to block them again
Vise versa if I am blocking them & I left the server and rejoined later
I didn't really mean blocking in a game, it's like the fly-toggle option, once you blocked someone, it stays until you unblock him.

Reactions: Injunction

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Im in the middle because remove friends is almost like blocking them unless blocking them they cant private message u in the lobbys or games that would be a good idea if they cant private message you in games/lobby's.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I really like the idea, however, I think there should be a way for the blocked person to atleast try to apologize. Being able to message someone only once or twice a week after they blocked you would be nice. Just to be able to apologize and atleast try to regain their trust.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
If you don't want the person even messaging you, is it even worth it having them on your friends list? No... not really. For that reason I don't think this is useful. I saw a thread a while back about toggling the fact that people can/can't see where you are when writing /f list. So basically a toggling option which I think is more useful than this since if you don't want to talk to the person, may as well remove them.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom