Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If you don't want the person even messaging you, is it even worth it having them on your friends list? No... not really. For that reason I don't think this is useful. I saw a thread a while back about toggling the fact that people can/can't see where you are when writing /f list. So basically a toggling option which I think is more useful than this since if you don't want to talk to the person, may as well remove them.
I think you may have misunderstood the intention of the thread let's imagine someone on your f list is muted they may be okay with you messaging them but the point is more so players don't get really angry at eachother because 1 thinks the muted 1 is ignoring them or something similar

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think you may have misunderstood the intention of the thread let's imagine someone on your f list is muted they may be okay with you messaging them but the point is more so players don't get really angry at eachother because 1 thinks the muted 1 is ignoring them or something similar

The thread says Blocked person can't message or see where you are and it will appear that you have blocked them on their screen. That is pointless since they can't even message you.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi people of the internet, welcome to this new thread!

You might be thinking, blocking friends, why would you even want to do that. Let me explain.

Let's say for example, you and your friend have a quarrel because of something stupid, but you think your friend was wrong, but your friend thinks the same of you. You joinCube and you see that your friend is online, but you want to take some distance from him. Now there's the perfect solution! Removing him out of your friends list is too exaggerated, so that's why I came with the idea to block people. I would be something like this:

/block Cynamooo (Reason: (fill in your reason) )

The blocked person does not have the permission to...

- See where you are
- /fmsg you

The only thing he can see is if you're online or not.

If the blocked person types /f list he should see this:

- Cynamooo - Blocked you

If you think everything's fine, then you can just unblock him by typing /unblock Cynamooo

Let me know what you think of it!

Yes please

Reactions: Cynamooo

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
Ever Heard of this place? https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
MIND BLOWN​
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif
Because getting in a fight with your friend is not bannable/mute-able

Reactions: Cynamooo

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Good job Cynamo!, This would be really helpful, If your friends are spamming or annoying you. :p

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom