Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 24, 2020
So I crafted the daylight sensor and added a boost wonce my quartz was done generating I just got the quartz and then they just turn into terracotta that I could mine ALL my gens were gone :(

And also I can’t grow trees for some reason (this is for bedrock edition) my username is Free cookies869 the problem is in my co-op island and yeah

Sep 24, 2020
ok but ummm.... will I get my generators back because now I have no quartz gens

or does the Second nether island have some because I just need to complete 1 more quest and I get the second nether island

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
ok but ummm.... will I get my generators back because now I have no quartz gens

or does the Second nether island have some because I just need to complete 1 more quest and I get the second nether island
Unfortunately, they have told us that they are unable to return generators to players as there are just too many players to manually give them back. You can try asking a developer to return the generators to you. :)

Reactions: Free cookies869
Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately, they have told us that they are unable to return generators to players as there are just too many players to manually give them back. You can try asking a developer to return the generators to you. :)
Or can you just turn my island back to oct 4th maybe?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom