Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Java edition is the most advanced edition of minecraft .

Next comes PE / windows 10

Console editions are the most backward PS4 ,Wii U ,Switch Xbox One ,Xbox one X

The PS3 and XBOX 360 versions have been discontinued

NewMCPlayer25

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2017
USA
=======================================================================================================================CubeCraft: You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose!
Me: So... iOS?
CubeCraft: YES!!!
Me:
L090lvT.gif

NOICE!!! :cool:

=======================================================================================================================

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 133822

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.

HYYYYYPE!!!

itz_7sOn

May 20, 2017
View attachment 133822

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.
nice this cool

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
0:40 I know bedrock is hard stuff, but it won't work in a battle y'know. He has a derp skin as well. Should i feel insulted right now..?

Top Bottom