Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mobtownUSA

May 27, 2017
I can't wait for this update! I thought it would have been Mineplex and hypixel that would go to console, but I never expected that they would have chosen Cubecraft over Hypixel!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So, this is when Cubecraft became an official Minecraft partner?
well
partner_badge.png

Since this update​

xStanley_

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2017
The Netherlands
View attachment 133822

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.

Hello,

I have a question.
I have a rank on the CubeCraftGames server (java version), do i keep it if i am going to play on the Windows 10 version?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I have a rank on the CubeCraftGames server (java version), do i keep it if i am going to play on the Windows 10 version?
well not likely
because people can lie about them having ranks and change accounts, besides they don't currently do rank transfers if it is requested

however
New ranks will be available on the new platforms. We'll be announcing them nearer the public release.

_Danex_

Jun 20, 2017
Colombia.
www.cubecraft.net
View attachment 133822

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.
Fantastic :P
i love the update!

PvPMaster2001

Jun 10, 2017
The universe
Umm you do know java isn't gonna be in better together right? You will have to get xbox, switch or one of the other versions that get better together
I already have MCPE, but before Cubecraft wasn't on it, and a lot of my friends don't have MCPC, so after this update I can play on Cubecraft with my friends who have MCPE but not MCPC.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom