Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 324613

Before you all get hyped up. Minecraft pc is getting a name change. Idk why but its terrible. Minecraft on pc is gonna be: Minecraft java edition. And pe and console: Minecraft. So minecraft on pc isnt the main priority anymore for mojang
Minecraft PC/Mac is already called Java Edition pretty much, although I can see what you mean if they actually, say, rename it to "Minecraft: Java Edition" on the title screen or something crazy like that. Although I think you should read the post on minecraft.net. It's more to do with the fact that PE and console editions are a lot more popular than the Java edition of the game, so making it all cross-platform and re-naming it "Minecraft" makes more marketing sense, to me. I'm hopeful that Java will still remain the main developing platform with features being ported to the Bedrock edition (cross-platform) immediately afterwards, since all versions have almost caught up to PC anyway.

Shadow_Von_Argent

Oct 28, 2016
South-Africa
This is Gonna be those things where people are like Hyped and others just meh those others will go on cubecraft and if you ask them after 30 mins well lets just say they will never wanna leave minecraft
#Hyped

Jan 15, 2017
Wow Cubecraft Im Glad To See That Its Growing Faster And Faster And Like The Part That The Only Server i play Is Cubecraft Because ITS AWESOME!

#SummerHype

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The number of optimists here is hilarious . Cubecraft already takes 100 years to come up with the most basic of updates . Now they're developing 2 more versions at the same time ?

gl hf

Well I rather have optimist than pessimist. Now that Cube is officially partnered with Mojang, I don't think development will be as much as a hassle.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Before you all get hyped up. Minecraft pc is getting a name change. Idk why but its terrible. Minecraft on pc is gonna be: Minecraft java edition. And pe and consolle: Minecraft. So minecraft on pc isnt the main priority anymore for mojang
Bullexcrement. Minecraft Java edition has always been the official name for the version we all play, but now the Win10 edition is becoming so important, they made it clearer. Whenever Microsoft says MC pc version they mean Win10 version, not the Java version we all play. And believe me, they won't neglect one of the most important versions ;) So, no name change, and even if they were to change the name, why would it be terrible?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom