Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
Sooooo.. later we are able to play CubeCraft on console? I'm a bit confused though.
If so, am i able to play on my PS3? I don't have a PS4 :l

BluePower

Nov 18, 2015
Very cool to see this server going multiplatform. Does this mean that the Java PC and Windows 10 PC versions can be played with Pocket Edition, Xbox One edition, and everything else? Or only the Windows 10 edition?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Time to ruin all your hopes and dreams (maybe not that extreme)
Let me say, the only Console controller that actually somewhat works for PvP is the GameCube controller. And none of these support the GameCube controller obviously.

So, this is what this "update" will bring:

Lucky islands - No fun because PvP sucks
BlockWars - Same thing
Eggwars - Same thing
Skywars - Same thing
SG - Same thing
UHC - Same thing
All PvP Modes - Same thing

So there goes half the server and 85% of players due to horrible mechanics. Let's take a look at the rest of the games:
Blockband - lol
Tower Defense - This could be pretty fun, no real problems come from this.
Minerware - Same thing, apart from the PvP games
Freebuild - Ehm, I don't understand why you wouldn't just build on PC. It's so much easier.
Arcade - Spleef will fail, because of horrible rotation mechanics. The other ones would be fine/
Parkour - Eh, no problems here/

So, when you find this update to be a huge disappointment don't say nobody thought it would. And I am 95% sure pretty much all of you are only saying you want to play Cubecraft on other versions because you want staff or something similar. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.

We all know anyone that plays PC will just completely dominate. Apart from GCN controller, nothing even comes within a mile of PC dominance.

Oh yeah, and don't even try with the Windows 10 players. I'm on Windows 10 and I play standard Minecraft. People don't care about the price. They care about the quality.

One last thing - pretty much anyone who plays Minecraft console plays on LAN or they have friends in their house. They never go online.

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016

Last edited:

yazan6546

Jun 16, 2017
Perhaps I'll be the first to console hack <3

My mate used to hack on Xbox 360, got items that weren't even released yet such as End Portals, Nether Portal frames, and Spawn eggs.
But it's not coming to xbox 360 or ps3
They said that in e3 it's only coming to xbox one ,switch,Windows 10 and pocket edition

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom