• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! This is my first post on the Cubecraft Forum, i also have a suggestion that i would like to get out there.

So if you are reading this chances are you have played eggwars before, so you know if not much the very basics of the game, collecting resources, protecting your egg, and buying things you need from the shop. I think something we need is to make a custom layout, which will be customizable in-game, or in the main lobby, where you can set a marker for specific items to go to a specific slot in your hotbar inventory. This would be extremely useful, especially if you are being rushed and need to get some items as fast as possible from the shop. So for example, if i bought some blocks, i would want them to go to my 9th slot i would just go in the area to change you hotbar placements, change blocks to hotbar slot 9. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I think its a fun idea, but now its kinda a skill if you get me. and i like it this way.
yessss i've literally gone to survival mode then put all the items i would normally get in a chest and try to sort them as fast as i could and i just kept practicing this.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
New gamemodes? They added in the past DoubleEggwars (Needed to kill 2 eggs) and No void eggwars (You cant die in the void) so maybe they will add it back and maybe some more new gamemodes

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
New gamemodes? They added in the past DoubleEggwars (Needed to kill 2 eggs) and No void eggwars (You cant die in the void) so maybe they will add it back and maybe some more new gamemodes
Please read the suggestion, this isn't about a new gamemode or something like that.

I understand and like your idea, but on the other side I agree with @Inspreken. Now there's a challenge with it and with custom layouts, you'd have some extra time when someone's coming, that's good if you're a try hard xD but it'd also give you an extra advantage to other players which is kinda unfair imo.

I'm 50/50 to this idea. Well thought, though!

Reactions: Drakie❤

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
This should not be added.
Inventory management is a skill, not a quality of life feature. Believe it or not but the best players out there practice speed-buying and rapid inventory sorting before rushing islands or eggs, so it would be a shame if that skill gap was removed and any old noob could just sort their inv with no effort or practice.
The server has already removed way too many of these inventory skill gaps such as adding the auto-armour equip to the game, and the update where they changed the shop from classic villager shops to the new 1 click shops. Removing another skill gap may just kill the game entirely.

Reactions: Lezappen

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
We already have the auto equip feature, you want the shop to automatically place items in the right slots for you..
It's true that it is handy but it removes interractions from the game, making the whole gameplay feel more automatic and mundane.
Items already stack over each other, so just organise your hotbar once and keep it stocked.
Imo, the mechanics of eggwars are on point and the only things that could spice up gameplay are either new items that allow for a different playstyle or different maps.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
This should not be added.
Inventory management is a skill, not a quality of life feature. Believe it or not but the best players out there practice speed-buying and rapid inventory sorting before rushing islands or eggs, so it would be a shame if that skill gap was removed and any old noob could just sort their inv with no effort or practice.
The server has already removed way too many of these inventory skill gaps such as adding the auto-armour equip to the game, and the update where they changed the shop from classic villager shops to the new 1 click shops. Removing another skill gap may just kill the game entirely.
Mr Cryptic, first let me say I completely understand what you are saying, but not adding this feature would only benefit the more experienced and veteran users, if Cubecraft wanted to make more money, they would need to generate more income, to generate more income you would need more players, and that is where you would need new players, to keep the new players here you must make it an enjoyable experience for them, for them to purchase in-game items. So this would be a good add to the game for new players, but also it could very much ruin the game for the veteran players, this small feature is just a tiny fraction of what a massive server like this to attract more players but every little bit is important. I guess i can say im two sided on this feature.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Mr Cryptic, first let me say I completely understand what you are saying, but not adding this feature would only benefit the more experienced and veteran users, if Cubecraft wanted to make more money, they would need to generate more income, to generate more income you would need more players, and that is where you would need new players, to keep the new players here you must make it an enjoyable experience for them, for them to purchase in-game items. So this would be a good add to the game for new players, but also it could very much ruin the game for the veteran players, this small feature is just a tiny fraction of what a massive server like this to attract more players but every little bit is important. I guess i can say im two sided on this feature.
I dont know if i made sense up there^

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
lol maybe it would make it easier for new players to rack up a few wins because they don't have to practice inventory sorting and speedbuying, but then it would make the game stale for them after a few wins. At least with them being able to improve their speed they have something to work towards.
The way I see it: more learn-able skills ∝ more reasons for players to spend on the game to improve them
Sometimes it is not about getting more new players, but its about keeping the players you already have online

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
lol maybe it would make it easier for new players to rack up a few wins because they don't have to practice inventory sorting and speedbuying, but then it would make the game stale for them after a few wins. At least with them being able to improve their speed they have something to work towards.
The way I see it: more learn-able skills ∝ more reasons for players to spend on the game to improve them
Sometimes it is not about getting more new players, but its about keeping the players you already have online
that makes sense too

Reactions: Mr Cryptic
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom