Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want to be notified of denial?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Noooo

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
I got this idea from seeing other servers do it. The Helper system on Cube Craft is great except for one thing. It doesn't notify you if you got rejected. Most servers I've seen have a way to know for certain if you have been rejected early or not. I know that if you don't get a reply within a few weeks you have been denied, but to see it and writing and finally put it to rest would, in my opinion, be better.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Actually, I feel like there should be an auto system. So, after a staff member let's just take @Cheez reads an application and denies, he can press a deny button and that'll automatically send a private message to the person he just denied and it'll say this "Your helper application got denied" simple as that, it's all automatic.

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
Actually, I feel like there should be an auto system. So, after a staff member let's just take @Cheez reads an application and denies, he can press a deny button and that'll automatically send a private message to the person he just denied and it'll say this "Your helper application got denied" simple as that, it's all automatic.
Yea thats A great idea!!

U

Unipotato

Maybe just that it was read. Not if you made it or not, not which staff member read it. Just that it was read.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
i actuallly prefer to be notified when i get rejected (not that i applied) so i can work on things where i lack

N

Nikboo

No.

Do you realise how much spam/hate/abuse staff get currently from the forums and in-game? By adding this feature, the spam ammount would be increased by 10000000...000...000%

Would you rather staff look through reports and ban hackers or reply to every single player that applies and complains about their app being denied even though it is blatantly obvious as to why they got denied?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Not everyone is able to handle rejection well, it can overwhelm them, upset them and anger them.
People don't tend to think well once they are angered or unhappy and that may cause them to write irrational things/take their anger out on players/staff and just ruin someones day.
They may also see someone with a better chance and decide to bring them down because if they can't get it, no one can.. kind of thought.
In other words, they may just self destruct on us.

It's best to be patient and wait for a month then re-evaluate themselves.
If the button was implemented (I doubt it will since it doesn't fit the format) players are just going to message every single staff member asking why they denied it and non stop questions (we will get pointless inbox and the important messages will get buried)

You could take this as a test of patience, to see how players react after not getting a reply.
Would the player try again, give up. How determined are they etc.

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
No.

Do you realise how much spam/hate/abuse staff get currently from the forums and in-game? By adding this feature, the spam ammount would be increased by 10000000...000...000%

Would you rather staff look through reports and ban hackers or reply to every single player that applies and complains about their app being denied even though it is blatantly obvious as to why they got denied?

Thanks!!!! I didn't think about it like that. I agree that it probably would be spammed.....

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
People who said above me is right. Also you will know if you were denied or not when you wait 1 month.

Patient is the key

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Honestly I wouldn't really mind if I got notified or not. Really what should happen in the process of looking through the applications should be for the convenience of the staff members, it's a very long process reading through every one of them.
It would always be nice to be notified of these things and if there's was an opportunity for a notifier to be added is wouldn't say no to it but working with the system they have now saves a lot of time and obviously works conveniently for them.
You also have to realise that if you are trying to apply for helper, writing things about how the helper applications should be ran isn't really going to help you out. When you are helper, the people you are talking to in this situation are the ones that are going to help train you and if you are showing that you dont really agree with one of their small policies or think you know better... it's not the kind of attitude they go for. It shows impatience and... I'm going to say lack of respect towards how things are run. That sounds a lot harsher than how I want to say it but I can't think of any other way.
I don't know :p that's how I feel anyway.

Edit: it's the little things that are what show the personality you have.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I got this idea from seeing other servers do it. The Helper system on Cube Craft is great except for one thing. It doesn't notify you if you got rejected. Most servers I've seen have a way to know for certain if you have been rejected early or not. I know that if you don't get a reply within a few weeks you have been denied, but to see it and writing and finally put it to rest would, in my opinion, be better.
Most servers with their applications have something that will say if the app was accepted on the application.

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Well this isnt a terrible idea but it would not only it raise hate directed at staff but CubeCraft probly gets thosands of applications each time they reset it would be very irksome for the already hard working staff on the server to tell each of these failed players that they didnt make it and its not the whole staff team working on this as far as I know but (correct me If im wrong) only the Sr.Mods+ that work on these and this is already a very time consuming project writing out those replies would add to the task by so much.

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
Well this isnt a terrible idea but it would not only it raise hate directed at staff but CubeCraft probly gets thosands of applications each time they reset it would be very irksome for the already hard working staff on the server to tell each of these failed players that they didnt make it and its not the whole staff team working on this as far as I know but (correct me If im wrong) only the Sr.Mods+ that work on these and this is already a very time consuming project writing out those replies would add to the task by so much.
Yea, thats true, but maybe just something where it either, as someone said earlier, notifies you if the staff read it, or the staff culd just press a deny button. I know it's a flawed idea and wont be implemented, but I just liked the thought.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
It's best to be patient and wait for a month then re-evaluate themselves.
[···]
You could take this as a test of patience, to see how players react after not getting a reply.
Would the player try again, give up. How determined are they etc.
This ^
I could not have said it better.
I don't usually make pointless comments, but that's just because zRinne took all the words out of my mouth this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom