Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
This part of FFA where Archers and Wizards have the ability to kill themselves whenever they like is, first of all, very OP, and second of all, unfair for other kit users. If you happen to have Beast kit, and have finally hit off that one archer who has been annoying you for 10 minutes straight, the Archer will be able to kill himself. Stealing all your deserved point(s) from you. Same goes for Wizards, who can throw a potion of Harming whenever they are low to themselves, just so you won't get the point(s) you deserve.

Besides unfairness, this can also cause justified frustration, as most players in FFA don't want to pay attention to the fact that they are actually wasting their time when trying to kill that one Archer. Most people just think that they will get the point(s) whether the person is hit off or not. Imagine hitting the same archer off for 15 minutes straight, only to realize that you got 0 of your kills in your name.

This mechanic is being extremely exploited in maps like Oilrig and in many cases Savannah. I understand that this is part of Minecraft (the part where you can shoot yourself and harm yourself with potions), but at least an effort to make this dissapear from FFA would be nice.

Yours sincerly.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I do agree with that this is annoying and I agree with that people should not be able to kill themselves only to get the kill or to be annoying.

Though I would only like to see them remove the ability to shoot yourself. The rest should just stay as it is.

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe just make it so that when you get me to low health, and i decide to kill myself, you still get the kill and point(s).

If a player kills themselves, then the last person that have hit the player gets the kill and point(s).

Reactions: Dokter

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think you should still get the points from a kill with some sort of assist system like other ffa servers but I still think players should still be able to die from their own arrows and potions. If someone wants to play ffa like a regular ffa server (unlike most people in cube ffa sadly) to practice using potions and bows, then they should also be able to practice not damaging themselves with potions or arrows, or in some cases be able to strategically damage themselves to mitigate other damage like fall damage.

Reactions: Dokter
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom