💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Thread banner - PE (compressed).jpg

Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

It's that time of the year again, when the sun is out, boiling hot weather arrives and everyone enjoys eating ice cream. Here at CubeCraft, we love all of the seasons, but especially Summer. For the first time on our Bedrock network, we're releasing a Summer update! Please read this thread in full, to learn what we've added to our Bedrock network.

summer lobby & beachball hunt.jpg

Our Bedrock lobby now finally has a hot Summer theme, for the first time ever. Filled with sand, ice cream and more sand, you'll have a fun time exloring this Summer packed lobby. Find an awesome place in the lobby, and take a selfie, and tweet it to @CubeCraftPocket. Will you be able to find all the ice lollies with faces? Or a pig in a rubber ring?! Let us know what your favourite part of the lobby is.

lobby - pe.jpg

Bedrock Summer lobby 2019.

Do you like Summer... and beachballs? Well now you can have both! Whilst exploring the new Summer lobby, can you find all of the 15 Beachballs scattered round the lobby? Let the hunt commence!

Obtaining a beachball in the lobby.
Oh... I almost forgot! If you complete the Beachball hunt, you'll unlock an exclusive win effect, called Sandstorm. So what are you waiting for? Get to hunting!

Exclusive Sandstorm win effect, rewarded from the Beachball hunt.

Summer bundle.jpg

If you want to join the Summer fun train and celebrate it even more, we now have limited time exclusive loot bundle on Bedrock. The Summer Bundle is now out on our Bedrock server store. Packed with 2 Buddies, 3 Cages, 1 Egg Skin, 1 Win Effect, 2 Trails and 4 Prefixes. You'll surely be the Summer boss in the lobby and ingame!

SummerBundle2019 compressed.jpg

Summer Bundle 2019.

selfie Competition.jpg

Do you like competitions and taking selfies? Well we have the perfect competition for you. This summer, @Capitan is hosting an exclusive Bedrock Summer selfie competiton, with awesome prizes up for grabs. But hurry, it ends on August 22nd!
If you want to enter, click here: cbecrft.net/SummerCompetitionBedrock

Thanks for reading this Summer update thread! We hope you have a great Summer and enjoy our Summer content. Look out for part 2 soon. Comment below your thoughts! Thanks.

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
I think that lobby is really nice and well-made. Now just some summer skywars and egg wars maps in it then it is completely complete

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Mi hermano juega en bedrock y me dice que le encanto lo de la semana de el modo caos gratis y el nuevo lobby. :)

English Translated.

My brother plays in bedrock and he tells me that he loved the week of free chaos mode and the new lobby. :)

Reactions: Anthoken

BrightTigerclaw

Novice Member
Jul 4, 2019
Found hacker in egg wars as well (had full iron armor and he was still doing 6 damage with his fist he’s username is KingJooneDner7

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom