Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone, here I give some feedback about SkyWars on CubeCraft. These are mainly things that I think can be done better.
Please let me know if you agree or disagree.

1. villagers on islands.

I think the idea of the villagers is well thought out, but there are also some negatives.
I think something may need to be changed. I notice that especially on smaller islands the villagers get in the way. Sometimes I accidentally open one and you lose the fight. And it annoys me that when I'm in a fight, the chat often gets filled with notifications.
Maybe there should be a solution for that. They don't necessarily have to leave me completely, because I think the idea is good. But that maybe something can be devised to make it less of a problem for them.

2. The SkyWars kits.

There are only a few kits that you can all use right away. That is of course nice because you do not have to unlock them, but the kits are very far apart. Take for example the kit "Tank". You cannot compare it with the Chef kit. The kit that comes closest to the tank kit is the Healer kit.
I think maybe there should be a little more kits, of which
a few are equally good. I think the kit Chef, Builder and Healer are very far away from the kit tank. If there are 2 of the 4 kits that are both very useful, there is more choice and you can do more with it. A few months ago there was already a kit update, but for the time being I find the kit tank compared to the other kits too OP.

Finally, I would like to say that I really enjoy doing SkyWars on CubeCraft, and that it was only there to do some improvements. Let me know what you think.

D

Deleted member 486292

yeah i definitely agree with you on the villager part. Nobody likes them and they maybe benefit a small minority of players that even have skywars rank in the first place. It makes way more sense to have chest skins configurable in the lobby or as an interactable item in your hotbar before the skywars game starts.

Reactions: Luukieee

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
Yes, that's what I mean, and I don't think many people use such a villager during a SkyWars game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom