Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Now this is what i call a good suggestion, This would be REALLY helpful for me (since i am a duels main) and i often waste time reorganizing my inventory.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters!
I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the kit in duels and in free for all (swapping things in the inventory and it saved for next games). It was added to the blockwars and hopefully it will add to battle arena too
I dont see it a good thing bc there is nomush tools in your enventory like blockwars

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters!
I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the kit in duels and in free for all (swapping things in the inventory and it saved for next games). It was added to the blockwars and hopefully it will add to battle arena too
Is it just me who never knew it was a thing in block wars (someone teach me how to change).

Anyways I agree ✅,

I wypw I

May 7, 2022
Libya
Hello cubecrafters!
agreed

Dec 14, 2022
Hello cubecrafters!
I like this bc I use the wizard kit and then I have to scroll to diff options and it's very annoying

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom