Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 486292

The bug fixes are a step in the right direction, and I am very grateful for all your hard work. However, I hope you know that there are still many more bugs that need to be fixed, some that actually arose from fixing other bugs. I am also aware that the bug fixes were a priority before skyblock will be released on the bedrock network, but I urge you not to jump the gun.

Reactions: Dubby Plays
D

Deleted member 294498

The bug fixes are a step in the right direction, and I am very grateful for all your hard work. However, I hope you know that there are still many more bugs that need to be fixed, some that actually arose from fixing other bugs. I am also aware that the bug fixes were a priority before skyblock will be released on the bedrock network, but I urge you not to jump the gun.
sick 3 letter name :)

Reactions: Dubby Plays

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
God bless Rubik Cube Man.

Thanks for all these bug fixes, as @nrss said there are still some bugs, but if we will fix them one at time, Cubecraft will get better and better.

Tnix

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2019
Thanks so much for fixing these bugs and the new chaos maps. Definetely going to be on CubeCraft bedrock more now.

Ohtobae

Apr 11, 2020
Now that open week is over and the player count has gone down. Are we going to revert back to the 1vs1vs1vs1. A personal opinion but I preferred that better then the teams. There’s a lot of team killing and when there is only 4 people in the game it’s not all even like it was before. Before it would be 1v1v1v1 now the game is 3v1.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom