Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

With Beta Games getting released a couple of weeks ago, it introduced BlockWars to the Bedrock platform. We're happy to see you guys love the game. We released BlockWars with 3 maps, but overtime sometimes it gets repetitive, so now it's time to introduce to 2 BRAND NEW maps to our Bedrock BlockWars! One of the maps is from our Java network and the other is made by one of our community members, @Andyyy.

BlockWars - Tetromino
View attachment 169081
Made by @Andyyy - Map Submission

BlockWars - Games
View attachment 169080
Wanna play a game?

We've also made some other changes and fixes to our BlockWars maps. Below is the full changelog:
🎮 Added map "Games".
🎮 Added map "Tetromino".
🎮 Added lots of new powerup locations on "Hive".
🎮 Added lots of new powerup locations on "Castle Wars".
🎮 Added carpet around the flags on all maps.
🎮 Filled in the gaps on "Hive" to avoid players from falling into the void all the time.
🎮 Made the main bases thicker on "Hive" to allow burrowers... you little hamsters!
:scared_hamster:

🎮 Filled in hollow structures on some BlockWars maps.

Thanks for reading this BlockWars Map update thread! We hope you have fun playing on the new maps, stay safe! :D

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

With Beta Games getting released a couple of weeks ago, it introduced BlockWars to the Bedrock platform. We're happy to see you guys love the game. We released BlockWars with 3 maps, but overtime sometimes it gets repetitive, so now it's time to introduce to 2 BRAND NEW maps to our Bedrock BlockWars! One of the maps is from our Java network and the other is made by one of our community members, @Andyyy.

BlockWars - Tetromino
View attachment 169081
Made by @Andyyy - Map Submission

BlockWars - Games
View attachment 169080
Wanna play a game?

We've also made some other changes and fixes to our BlockWars maps. Below is the full changelog:
🎮 Added map "Games".
🎮 Added map "Tetromino".
🎮 Added lots of new powerup locations on "Hive".
🎮 Added lots of new powerup locations on "Castle Wars".
🎮 Added carpet around the flags on all maps.
🎮 Filled in the gaps on "Hive" to avoid players from falling into the void all the time.
🎮 Made the main bases thicker on "Hive" to allow burrowers... you little hamsters!
:scared_hamster:

🎮 Filled in hollow structures on some BlockWars maps.

Thanks for reading this BlockWars Map update thread! We hope you have fun playing on the new maps, stay safe! :D
If cubecraft added invis potion that would be great

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom