Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which would you like to see? (Numbered by order listed)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello again! I have another Battlezone suggestion for you all today! This time I will be going over some abilities that could be purchased in the store I mentioned in my other thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/battlezone-customization.226150/ Keep in mind names and descriptions are subject to change. Also, note that names are placeholders. Since this thread is so massive a poll will not be added until some abilities can be removed if they aren't a fit. Also if people want to come up with point costs, abilities or effects then feel free to leave them down below.

This will be divided into 2 sections: Character Abilities and Trap Abilities.

*= A new type of ability called charge up, you can upgrade it and as you do what the ability requires the ability gets better but will cap in-game when you hit max upgrade, you cannot go beyond said upgrade unless you buy the next tier.

Character Abilities:

Picaxe Upgrade: Breaks metal and stone quicker. Starting at 7% faster and capping at 45% faster.

Axe Upgrade: Breaks wood quicker. Starting at 10% faster and capping at 65% faster.

Sniper Expert: Each headshot you make will allow your sniper rifle to reload and shoot faster. Starting at 0.5 seconds and capping at 2.5 seconds?

Bonus Health: Player receives more health. Starting at 1 hearts capping at 10 hearts

Health On Kill: Player receives health after killing an opponent. Starting at 0.5 Hearts capping at 6.5 hearts.

*Impervious: Whenever you deal 10+ hearts in damage to an enemy with any type of explosive, you gain 4% damage reduction from explosives. Starting at 4% and capping at 36%

Feathered Feet: Players will receive less damage from falling. Starting at 15% and capping at 50%

Furious Resilience: Takes less damage when your shotgun is in use. Starting at 3% and capping at 20%

Trackers Mastery: Whenever scoring a headshot from over 25+ Blocks away reveals an enemy to all teammates including yourself for a short time. Starting at 2 seconds and capping at 10 seconds.

Sturdy Shield: Metal Walls, Stairs, Etc, has more health. Starting at 8% and capping at 25%

Resilience: You deal more damage when 2 or more teammates are within a certain radius of you. Starting within 5 blocks, 6% more damage and capping at within 13 blocks and 15% more damage.

High Spirit: When drinking a potion more health is healed. Starting at +1 Heart and capping at +6 Hearts.

Bravery: When holding and shooting a pistol player takes less damage. Starting at 15% and capping at 50%

Stay Together: You receive less damage when 2 or more teammates are within a certain radius of you. Starting at 5 Blocks, 6% less damage and capping at within 13 blocks and 12% less damage taken.

No More Running: After 3 Kills with a specific weapon it's damage is increased. Starting +2 damage and capping at +10 damage.

Old Fashion Fight: Melee attacks do more damage. Starting at +1 damage and capping at +5 damage

Cowardly Retreat: Base speed is increased each time you loose 5 hearts or more. Starting at +0.5 speed and capping at +3.0 speed. (Ability reverses when you heal 5 or more hearts) ((If you heal full your speed defaults to normal))

Vulnerability: Whenever an enemy is highlighted you will deal more damage to them. Starting at +1 Heart and capping at +4 hearts.

Tank: You receive less damage while sprinting. Starting at 10% and capping at 25%

Traps:

Multi-Traps: Whenever deploying a trap 3% of deploying an additional trap with it a block apart. Starting at 3% and capping at 20%

Name Your Plague: Whenever your Poison Trap goes off, if you are in the affected area, you regenerate some health starting at 1.5 hearts and capping at 7.5

Spreading The Pestilence: Your Poison Trap's area of effect is larger. Starting at 3 Blocks, Capping at 8 Blocks

Lingering Poison: Your Poison Trap will spew out poison for a longer period of time. Starting at 2 seconds capping at 6 seconds.

Extended Shock: Will affect players longer for a small amount of time, but will take longer to charge up and effect players longer again. Starting at 10% longer effect time and capping at 50% and Starting 50% and capping at 20% (Going down) time to regenerate time before the extended shock can take place.

Multi-Shock: Lighting will split into more parts to affect more areas. Starting at 1 bolt and capping at 5 separate bolts.

Shocked and Vunrebal: Enemys being affected by the shock trap will receive more damage from weapons. Starting at 3% and capping at 15%

Amplified Wither: Whenever 3 or more enemies are being effected by wither trap, it deals more damage to them. Starting at 7% and capping at 35%

Infinity Traps: Chance for your trap to serve you more than once excluding traps that have special upgrades that would conflict with this ability. A max of 3 times total uses. Starting at a 5% chance and capping at a 40% chance.

Growing Darkness: Wither Trap's area of effect grows the longer it is active. Start at 5 blocks and capping at 15 blocks.

Surge of Lighting: If Lighting strikes a player from the shock trap, it may hit any players nearby within a certain block radius. Starting at 1 Bounce and 3 Blocks and capping at 4 bounces and 12 Blocks.

Big Bang: Increases radius of explosive damaged from proximity trap, starting at 3 blocks and capping at 9 blocks.

Compact Explosive: Launches players straight into the air, starting at 4 blocks up, capping at 14 blocks up.

Welcome to the City: The area of effect and thickness of the smoke is increased. starting at 5 Blocks and 50% vision and capping at 10 Blocks and 0% vision.

Lingering Smoke: Smoke lingers for longer. Starting at 2 seconds, capping at 12 seconds.

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Yes! If this will be added I can use my points for it. It will be very helpful for doing this like what you said, cool suggestion and I think more people will like the same thing! AWESOME! :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice suggestion:]

Cool suggestion

Cool sugestion, but i dont like battlezone.
But its a wonderfull idea for plsyers than already like the game

Yes! If this will be added I can use my points for it. It will be very helpful for doing this like what you said, cool suggestion and I think more people will like the same thing! AWESOME! :)

Thanks! Added a poll! :D

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Could you give more insight on why only those specifically?

I am not a real hardcore player and don't have a lot of experience with this game mode. The reason I specifically chose these ones were that I liked these ideas the most. I just find it annoying if people continue running mid-fight that's why I chose number 15. The same reason for number 24, I generally like to do more damage so fights won't take too long and I think with the Shocked and Vunrebal this would be balanced.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom