Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which would you like to see? (Numbered by order listed)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello again! I have another Battlezone suggestion for you all today! This time I will be going over some abilities that could be purchased in the store I mentioned in my other thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/battlezone-customization.226150/ Keep in mind names and descriptions are subject to change. Also, note that names are placeholders. Since this thread is so massive a poll will not be added until some abilities can be removed if they aren't a fit. Also if people want to come up with point costs, abilities or effects then feel free to leave them down below.

This will be divided into 2 sections: Character Abilities and Trap Abilities.

*= A new type of ability called charge up, you can upgrade it and as you do what the ability requires the ability gets better but will cap in-game when you hit max upgrade, you cannot go beyond said upgrade unless you buy the next tier.

Character Abilities:

Picaxe Upgrade: Breaks metal and stone quicker. Starting at 7% faster and capping at 45% faster.

Axe Upgrade: Breaks wood quicker. Starting at 10% faster and capping at 65% faster.

Sniper Expert: Each headshot you make will allow your sniper rifle to reload and shoot faster. Starting at 0.5 seconds and capping at 2.5 seconds?

Bonus Health: Player receives more health. Starting at 1 hearts capping at 10 hearts

Health On Kill: Player receives health after killing an opponent. Starting at 0.5 Hearts capping at 6.5 hearts.

*Impervious: Whenever you deal 10+ hearts in damage to an enemy with any type of explosive, you gain 4% damage reduction from explosives. Starting at 4% and capping at 36%

Feathered Feet: Players will receive less damage from falling. Starting at 15% and capping at 50%

Furious Resilience: Takes less damage when your shotgun is in use. Starting at 3% and capping at 20%

Trackers Mastery: Whenever scoring a headshot from over 25+ Blocks away reveals an enemy to all teammates including yourself for a short time. Starting at 2 seconds and capping at 10 seconds.

Sturdy Shield: Metal Walls, Stairs, Etc, has more health. Starting at 8% and capping at 25%

Resilience: You deal more damage when 2 or more teammates are within a certain radius of you. Starting within 5 blocks, 6% more damage and capping at within 13 blocks and 15% more damage.

High Spirit: When drinking a potion more health is healed. Starting at +1 Heart and capping at +6 Hearts.

Bravery: When holding and shooting a pistol player takes less damage. Starting at 15% and capping at 50%

Stay Together: You receive less damage when 2 or more teammates are within a certain radius of you. Starting at 5 Blocks, 6% less damage and capping at within 13 blocks and 12% less damage taken.

No More Running: After 3 Kills with a specific weapon it's damage is increased. Starting +2 damage and capping at +10 damage.

Old Fashion Fight: Melee attacks do more damage. Starting at +1 damage and capping at +5 damage

Cowardly Retreat: Base speed is increased each time you loose 5 hearts or more. Starting at +0.5 speed and capping at +3.0 speed. (Ability reverses when you heal 5 or more hearts) ((If you heal full your speed defaults to normal))

Vulnerability: Whenever an enemy is highlighted you will deal more damage to them. Starting at +1 Heart and capping at +4 hearts.

Tank: You receive less damage while sprinting. Starting at 10% and capping at 25%

Traps:

Multi-Traps: Whenever deploying a trap 3% of deploying an additional trap with it a block apart. Starting at 3% and capping at 20%

Name Your Plague: Whenever your Poison Trap goes off, if you are in the affected area, you regenerate some health starting at 1.5 hearts and capping at 7.5

Spreading The Pestilence: Your Poison Trap's area of effect is larger. Starting at 3 Blocks, Capping at 8 Blocks

Lingering Poison: Your Poison Trap will spew out poison for a longer period of time. Starting at 2 seconds capping at 6 seconds.

Extended Shock: Will affect players longer for a small amount of time, but will take longer to charge up and effect players longer again. Starting at 10% longer effect time and capping at 50% and Starting 50% and capping at 20% (Going down) time to regenerate time before the extended shock can take place.

Multi-Shock: Lighting will split into more parts to affect more areas. Starting at 1 bolt and capping at 5 separate bolts.

Shocked and Vunrebal: Enemys being affected by the shock trap will receive more damage from weapons. Starting at 3% and capping at 15%

Amplified Wither: Whenever 3 or more enemies are being effected by wither trap, it deals more damage to them. Starting at 7% and capping at 35%

Infinity Traps: Chance for your trap to serve you more than once excluding traps that have special upgrades that would conflict with this ability. A max of 3 times total uses. Starting at a 5% chance and capping at a 40% chance.

Growing Darkness: Wither Trap's area of effect grows the longer it is active. Start at 5 blocks and capping at 15 blocks.

Surge of Lighting: If Lighting strikes a player from the shock trap, it may hit any players nearby within a certain block radius. Starting at 1 Bounce and 3 Blocks and capping at 4 bounces and 12 Blocks.

Big Bang: Increases radius of explosive damaged from proximity trap, starting at 3 blocks and capping at 9 blocks.

Compact Explosive: Launches players straight into the air, starting at 4 blocks up, capping at 14 blocks up.

Welcome to the City: The area of effect and thickness of the smoke is increased. starting at 5 Blocks and 50% vision and capping at 10 Blocks and 0% vision.

Lingering Smoke: Smoke lingers for longer. Starting at 2 seconds, capping at 12 seconds.

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Yes! If this will be added I can use my points for it. It will be very helpful for doing this like what you said, cool suggestion and I think more people will like the same thing! AWESOME! :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice suggestion:]

Cool suggestion

Cool sugestion, but i dont like battlezone.
But its a wonderfull idea for plsyers than already like the game

Yes! If this will be added I can use my points for it. It will be very helpful for doing this like what you said, cool suggestion and I think more people will like the same thing! AWESOME! :)

Thanks! Added a poll! :D

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Could you give more insight on why only those specifically?

I am not a real hardcore player and don't have a lot of experience with this game mode. The reason I specifically chose these ones were that I liked these ideas the most. I just find it annoying if people continue running mid-fight that's why I chose number 15. The same reason for number 24, I generally like to do more damage so fights won't take too long and I think with the Shocked and Vunrebal this would be balanced.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png