Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
A new limited time game called Pillars of Fortune has just appeared on the CubeCraft bedrock network! Honestly I love this game and I think it's genius. The main goal of the game is to be the last player alive. You start off on a pillar that's very high up in the air. And then you use the blocks and items that are randomly given to you every few seconds in order to stay alive and eliminate other players. This is exactly what most CubeCraft players have said they want - a not as PvP based game.

Of all the possible items that can be given to players, they're all pretty normal and fair (armor, weapon, random block, water bucket, etc) except for one: the fishing rod. Getting this item at the start of a game pretty much means a guaranteed victory if you're decent at aiming it. Just cast the fishing rod at any player. If it hit's them, reel in the fishing rod and they will go flying into the void. This is very overpowered and therefore I think that the fishing rod should be removed.

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
The fishing rod is not that common anyways but is easily preventable via placing a block in front of yourself in the direction of the player with the rod. The name of the game is “pillars of fortune” for a reason 😆

ItzOrangey

Feb 3, 2024
I feel like a few more items should be removed, like any flying hostile mobs.
All they do is target players at random and there really is no counter to their attacks...

• Disagree
Reactions: Ruisdier and Loskol

Bahu1239387

Mar 4, 2024
A new limited time game called Pillars of Fortune has just appeared on the CubeCraft bedrock network! Honestly I love this game and I think it's genius. The main goal of the game is to be the last player alive. You start off on a pillar that's very high up in the air. And then you use the blocks and items that are randomly given to you every few seconds in order to stay alive and eliminate other players. This is exactly what most CubeCraft players have said they want - a not as PvP based game.

Of all the possible items that can be given to players, they're all pretty normal and fair (armor, weapon, random block, water bucket, etc) except for one: the fishing rod. Getting this item at the start of a game pretty much means a guaranteed victory if you're decent at aiming it. Just cast the fishing rod at any player. If it hit's them, reel in the fishing rod and they will go flying into the void. This is very overpowered and therefore I think that the fishing rod should be removed.
I agree with this to be honest

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Yep They Should Add Fishing Rods.
He is suggesting to remove the fishing rod. Fishing rod is already in the gamemode.

Anyways like people already pointed out, the game is called Pillars of Fortune for a good reason. Getting the fishing rod is kinda rare and you can still counter it pretty easily by placing water, slime block, hay bale, cobweb or use elytra when you fall. I usually just hold sneak and don't jump while someone tries pull me with the fishing rod, but I'm not sure if this works on Java only.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Fishing rods are extremely op, but I love them for that. I think they should just have a limited durability instead of being removed. Maybe like 25-30 durability would be good, just so you can't spam it constantly.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land

Fishing rods go YEEET!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom