Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea(s) do you like?

• Total voters

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Hey everyone! Today I saw this thread by @SleepyLiv https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/waiting-lobby-countdown-bz.208116/ and I got some ideas.
idea 1: Put some fun stuff in the waiting lobby, like some guns that you can find with unlimited ammo (each player is only allowed to pick 3 guns)
idea 2: make it possible to break some stuff (like trees, cars, etc) and build. After a while the stuff that was broken will be regenerated. Also make it so you can't build anywhere near where players spawn
idea 3: give players a carrot with a stick when they ride on a pig.

Please tell why do you like/dislike the idea

A

A pigeon

-1 i wanna ride skeleton horses not useless pigs. +1 for the unlimited ammo

Reactions: Shamel

Allkams

May 11, 2018
Sweden
I like those ideas, it seems really fun and it is more fun than the old Minecraft parkour lobby things that is on the rest of the servers. For even if parkour is fun, how amazing wouldn't it be to have some weapons to shot with or some pigs to ride?! :) Awesome idea man!

Reactions: Shamel

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really your ideas. If you join as 20th or something, you have to wait some time which you can kill with your ideas.

Last edited:

Fennec

Jul 10, 2016
the past
www.youtube.com
basically , like fortnite waiting lobbies , but I might also suggest some non lobby stuff like weapons on the ground instead of in chests , and chests gets more rare and doesn't open gui but throws items around them and get locked (or open)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom