Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a battle royale mode on bedrock server

• Total voters

Harry Jones

Apr 27, 2018
I would like to see a range of different game mode added but I would like to see a battle royale mode added to the new bedrock server,

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I think a fortnite battle royale game is a great idea for both the main and bedrock servers. Seems as fortnite is really popular right now it would be a great idea to have it on cubecraft. Maybe add some twists to the game, make it more unique to cubecraft? (can be small things such as visual changes to the battle bus or map).

For example:
  • Cubecraft themed battle bus
  • Lists of customisable items available for purchase in lobby or obtainable from ranks , (e.g. cubecraft glider and obsidian axe).
  • Temporary changes to your avatar for when in games e.g. particles (similar to skins in fortnite).
  • Wider range of maps and custom map names (Lava lake, Traders Treehouse etc)
  • Building feature adding in using some kind of schematics add-on.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
y bedrock tho
If possible I think it'd be cool to see it on both the main and bedrock server (which if it was added would most likely be what would happen).

There probably isn't any reason to why he/she said bedrock server in particular other than that is the server they play on more and prefer.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Or you can just install fornite.exe.
Obviously you can install fortnite but there are many problems with fortnite; for example the constant, daily time consuming updates, try hards, and constant lag.

This is something that there is no reason why not to implement it into the server. Anyway I think it'd be a cool twist on the original fortnite if cubecraft customised some features.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Obviously you can install fortnite but there are many problems with fortnite; for example the constant, daily time consuming updates, try hards, and constant lag.

This is something that there is no reason why not to implement it into the server. Anyway I think it'd be a cool twist on the original fortnite if cubecraft customised some features.
Hypixel also has battle royale go play there.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
Go play fortnite and also this will not be added because its not an original idea, its copied from hypixel

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom