Votes: 19 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • Nutreal

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
I don't agree with banning words other than cuss words and slurs. I often right something in chat that is clean and it gets denied because some random word has been banned. its rather frustrating when you cant chat even though your being polite and using clean words

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Okay; is it just me, or is this place a flame war? I mean, I know that @Ping Ether is trying to get a point across, but many people are getting *TRIGGERED* by his comments. Plus, @Ultra7ex clearly doesn't want people to comment, so why not lock?

@FadedRoses @CyanYellow
Are many people getting triggered by my comments? Even if so, which you have no proof of, the discussion is still going on about the thread and there's quite a balance between people that want the word banned and who doesn't. Even though I would like this thread locked myself considering the way it's going, I am not gonna point out two people, blame it on them, and tag two moderators.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Banning a word like "ez" would be horrific. Don't you know how many people have "ez" in their name? Great, now I can't say their name. Yay.
Don't forget that the french language has a lot of "ez" in it too.
Plus, people who want to say ez can just bypass the filter.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Banning a word like "ez" would be horrific. Don't you know how many people have "ez" in their name? Great, now I can't say their name. Yay.
Don't forget that the french language has a lot of "ez" in it too.
Plus, people who want to say ez can just bypass the filter.
I never thought of it that way, that dose make a point. But cant you bypass the filter on /msg <name> or /fmsg <name>?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Are many people getting triggered by my comments? Even if so, which you have no proof of, the discussion is still going on about the thread and there's quite a balance between people that want the word banned and who doesn't. Even though I would like this thread locked myself considering the way it's going, I am not gonna point out two people, blame it on them, and tag two moderators.
I like your comments, I have no problem with them there actually useful. But I don't like how I tell him: Hey, I don't like how your Critizising? (Sorry for Typo?) Can you like "Fix it" or not comment on my posts? I want people to comment but you guys are very "Touchy" on this Subject so I totally understand... But clearly this guy dose not understand "I know what your saying, but word it "NICER" OR PLEASE DON'T COMMENT AT ALL."
Also I like all your posts and I like creating/veiwing but some people dont understand this.
Have a Nice Day ;D HAPPY TGIF

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That wouldn't work out if you're trying to call them out on swearing/crossteaming.
It'd be a hassle & make people less motivated to report them at that point.
Understandable but would you really want to say Ez to some noob crossteamers who just as confused as you? Also why would you say Ez to report them how dose this make any sence

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Understandable but would you really want to say Ez to some noob crossteamers who just as confused as you? Also why would you say Ez to report them how dose this make any sence
Not what I meant. I never say "Ez" when I tell someone to cut it out if they're crossteaming, instead I just give them a preset warning at the click of a button.
But if they have "ez" anywhere within their name, it wouldn't work, and it would be too late to give them a warning as they may have already approached me.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2016-12-8_18-3-44.png

One of the few cases where "Ez" is the best thing ever.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
:p They don't really need to ban Ez
They do need to ban:
Fack
Shit and
Butt

Sorry for my language in this message btw I literally do mean fack

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
i am currently neutral with the word ez
but it is just a shorter way of saying easy, so people will start to say easy instead of ez, then people will ask for them to blacklist the word easy...

anyway why i am neutral is quite simple
i hate when a player had no contribution at all and says "ez" for example if i killed a player with no help at all a random teammate would say ez, or if they barely did anything to help with anything and say ez as if they contributed
but i sometimes like it when someone actually helped/did it all alone and then to make themselves feel better they say ez (but not in global that is just bragging)
but generally it isn't really nice to say but sometimes you could say it to make you feel better

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
Saying Ezz sometimes its just expressing their feelings, for example a long fight in Team SkyWars Overpowered chest, when one team finally one they normally express what they felt for the fight. I say it shouldn't be ban as its just feelings from players when in game

IGN: NZAT_Tu_Papi
Level: 32
Favourite Game: Team SkyWars

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom