Votes: 19 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • Nutreal

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
I think it's sometimes hilarious when people say eZ.

For example, once it was a 2 v 1 and I had no gear and they both had full iron. Both eggs were dead. I knocked off the one and ALMOST got the other one before I was killed. And they called me eZ.

I was laughing hilariously.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
upload_2016-12-4_17-43-22.png

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why take it as something rude? It's just a shortened version of saying "That game was easy"
You just take is as something rude because immature players use it when they win even though it isn't appropriate
Oh so you come back to critizies my post in a mean way AGIAN i told you to stop? hmmm
Im offended easily ok and i dont need you saying stuff like this all the time ALL TH TIME YOU DO THIS TO MY POSTS and i can have my opinion so please keep your hurtful critizesem and attacking my posts to your self

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Oh so you come back to critizies my post in a mean way AGIAN i told you to stop? hmmm
Im offended easily ok and i dont need you saying stuff like this all the time ALL TH TIME YOU DO THIS TO MY POSTS and i can have my opinion so please keep your hurtful critizesem and attacking my posts to your self
I don't look at who makes the posts, I look at what the post is about.
If I criticize it, Let me. I'm not even trying to be bias, I'm just giving some counter-arguments.
Besides, Opinions aren't reason enough to implement something.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I have a very competitive friend in Eggwars who says 'eZ' all the time. He is actually a pretty good fighter and teammate, but he says it for everything. It can get annoying but all you have to do is ignore it. It's just a pride thing, like saying "Ha, I'm better than you".

I usually don't even respond when they say it to me, no point arguing with a cocky player with the mentality of a 4 year old.

I don't think it should be banned though - let people say whatever they want to say. If it's stupid, don't let it affect you. Simple as that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom