Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
One Word Story was a game I played in my discord. You could only add one word to the story. After 14 days the channel was locked and I published the story.

Jetstream Sam and the Brilausld

CHAPTER 1
One day, an iBird ate seeds, McDonald's spicy super organic chicken in poop, and KFC with sushi and amigos, and maybe a potion at 3am. He said "Poggers! Very epic." Meanwhile, a scary king called Brilausld almost died after cops were called. He said "Be a bigger borger."
He had some ZigguratDonald's with KFC in Moresus. Garfield said "Zigtown is mid."
He replied "Untrue."
Suddenly, the waiter, a man called Davemod Middurat said "Wait noo! This is not even gonna be a story lol."
Brilausld said "This will be a nice story, the best I have ever seen."
Infuriated, he replied "I will never give you pineapples."

CHAPTER 2
Anyways, once upon a time someone called the among us guy went to the sacred sussy imposter looking temple inside your mom, searching for food. Meanwhile, in the countryside of Amongusland and the Susland, your mom ate the fat cat and rat with Garfield. He at lasagna. He said "Where are Jon and Lisa? Are they in your schoolhouse?" With Mom, maths was hard. One word story discussion was better. She didn't like the reset and one garfield that eat many burgers. He suddenly fell off the counter hole which flipped through balls.

CHAPTER 3
Brilausld suddenly found mobile perks in the temple. He killed water to the End, which suddenly acted like your house to cumbersome. Joe and Mama were be forced to talk about one word story discussion. Suddenly, Jetstream Sam arrived by camel with the king and some burgers to rescue them.
One day a i bird ate the seeds mcdonald spicy suporganoc chicken in poop with and e kfc with sus and amogus maybe potion at sussy3amchallenge poggers veryepic b e (scary a (almostdied) n i copscalled n true b a birger borger zigguratdonalds withthekfcsus and_then moresus zigtown ismid untrue midtown davemod middurat waitnoo thisisnotevengonnabeastorylolnicestorybestihaveeverseen never gonna give you pineapples up the amogus e m chapter2 that CHAPTER_1 once upon a time someone called the among us guy opened went to the sacred sussy imposter looking temple water inside your mom searching for food in the_country side of amongusland and the sus land but she ate the fat the cat rat like a garfield lasagna looking jon and where lisa are in your school house that with mom maths is_hard One Word Story discussion like reset_here one garfield that eat many burgers and suddenly and fell off the counter is hole which f lip through balls chapter_2 brilausld once he found mobile perks hello and killed and water to the end which suddenly acted to your house to cumbersome joe and mama among us One Word Story discussion :jetstreamsam: 🐫 burgers king archive

Basically, I want to bring this game to the forums. After 14 days, I will request for the thread to be locked. When I have time, I will type up the story. Also please don't post multiple words such as twowords or two_words. Just say two and hope the other person says words.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom