• No

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • Nutreal

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Lol they really need to start banning words like "whore" that literally can't be used in any other context.
I don't think "ez" should be a priority.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I say ez all the time.

Why dont you just leave if youve been eliminated? No point in staying and arguing with the guy, hes just prideful and happy he won.
Probably just saying "ez" becuase either it was actually easy, or hes just trying to sound dominant.

People say "lol ez noob" to me, i usually just say gg then leave because i dont want to argue with the player.
I also often get called a hacker (bcuz those nubs r 2 ez 4 me), i usually joke around and "admit" im hacking, ignore him, roast him, or tell him im not hacking straight up and why.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
ez is just an expression when someone is probably mad when killing a troll, all u have to do is say to yourself "Ill be better next time then!" and work on pvp and when u meet them again make them eat back their words!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom