Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

karsten

Jan 25, 2016
I got banned for playing pvp ffa because i was jitter clicking and my appeal was denied...
But i had obsidian rank...
So i guess that means i lost +-180€
But can i change my rank to an other account?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I got banned for playing pvp ffa because i was jitter clicking and my appeal was denied...
You are not able to transfer ranks to other accounts, and you will not get a refund because of your ban.
@Power Ranger

Reactions: Power Ranger
D

Deleted member 352903

Also, you're not able to play on other accounts

You are able to discuss your appeal after it's denied. You will be asked a few questions which you should answer carefully. Explain in detail what you were doing before the ban and mention your cps.
Sorry but Cubecraft doesn't transfer ranks between accounts anymore. Also, you're not allowed to use an alternative account to bypass you punishment. Your alternative account will receive the same punishment as your main.
Hope this helped, good luck! :)

Reactions: Lilleh__

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
If you were banned by sentinel and your appeal is denied then you can try the "discuss your appeal" option and answer the questions for another chance. We no longer do rank transfers so we can not transfer your rank at all.

If you have any more questions or need additional help you can message me or any other staff member. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom