Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

xboxcreepers is a cyber bully and won't stop

Please report rule breakers with evidence at reports.cubecraft.net. If the player is directly targeting you, you can automatically report them without warnings. If the player is just being rude in general, a warning is required but you can report if the player continues to bully after the warning.

DutchPlaysXL

Nov 5, 2017
Hello Cube,I'm DutchPlaysXL and i play this like 2 years!i LOVE the server.Please give me a unmute.
I'm level 82 and i'm muted for like 6 months. PLEASE unmute me <3 e-mail fjlubbes@me.com

sander789

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2017
hello cubecraft, I am sander789 and have a mute by Moooofin. I am a loyal player of cubecraft and played a game with Moooofin. I saw in the chat that he killed everyone. then I had to fight him and he also kilted me. everyone in the chat sent it was a hacker. I did it too and got mute forever. I would like to get an un-mute because I find it rather unfair.
with kind regards sander789

sander789

Novice Member
Jun 21, 2017
hello cubecraft, I am sander789 and have a mute by Mooofin. I am a loyal player of cubecraft and played a game with Mooofin. I saw in the chat that he killed everyone. then I had to fight him and he also kilted me. everyone in the chat sent it was a hacker. I did it too and got mute forever. I would like to get an un-mute because I find it rather unfair.
with kind regards sander789

Jun 5, 2017
colombia
BUENAS HOLA CUBECRAFT SOY MR_Brayan28 ESTOY MUTEADO LLEVO TIEMPO ASÍ :( QUISIERA PODER HABLAR DE NUEVO Y AHORA MIREN LO QUE ME SALE ENTRO JUEGO ASÍ Y DE REPENTE ME SALE DISCONECTED

Attachments

• fsfsfsf.PNG
    fsfsfsf.PNG
    204.9 KB · Views: 214
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom