Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0k8.

Feb 3, 2017
UK
Good update but i do prefer the old skywars, the softblocks can be interesting and fun but can be really annoying. And the chest refills are kinda unfair. Im glad to see everyone enjoys it tho :)

Reactions: Sunset

Sunset

Oct 4, 2017
I like it a lot but I just think the chest refill is not that good of an update and I just think that its useless and makes it last longer :( The swordsman kit is ruined but at least theres some other good ones. :oops:

Reactions: 0k8.

0k8.

Feb 3, 2017
UK
I like it a lot but I just think the chest refill is not that good of an update and I just think that its useless and makes it last longer :( The swordsman kit is ruined but at least theres some other good ones. :oops:
Yes i totally agree with you here, i do find it fun! hope it goes all well :)

Reactions: Sunset

Sunset

Oct 4, 2017
Good update but i do prefer the old skywars, the softblocks can be interesting and fun but can be really annoying. And the chest refills are kinda unfair. Im glad to see everyone enjoys it tho :)
I find your comment really agreeable ;)

Reactions: 0k8.

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
The only bad and good are the non-projectiles. Well in skywars most people usually fight, no one fights, they only use bow and on their island, that was not cool, the bad thing is that if they make their sky bases there is no way to throw them, like people who do not fight adapts to survive without having to fight :D

DahRealPanda

Novice Member
Nov 19, 2016
crasy update
one thing the refil have glowing and the glowing is to big daardoor zie je alleen maar glow

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
Were they suggested by what kind of people? People who entry on the forum. And who supported it? Again people who entry on the forum. I personally never entry on the forum so my opinion is not counted, and the problem is that I should not have why to entry on the forum in order to my opinion counts. I have entried this time because the situation forced me due to the fact I think skywars is being completly destroyed.
I did not say just "I hate this update" I gave a very extense reason why in my previous post...
And refills were not needed in skywars because I played these skywars and not Hypixel ones, for example, because cubecraft ones do not have them.

I totally agree with what you say, you've taken the words out of my mouth.

Reactions: bekevingames

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
The update has its things I do not explain why they have done it, other things if they are excellent:

- First the refill in the coffers is excellent.
- Some double items in the coffers, excellent.
-The new kits and the arrangement of the previous ones very good idea.
-When you die and if your team wins also win is a very good idea, just as you tell the assists you have, all of the above mentioned makes Cubecraft look great.

But here comes the bad thing I can not explain because they have done it and they say they did it for user opinions, because I have never seen someone saying against and my opinion and that of many people with whom I converse are totally different from changes:

-The Paris map was fine as it was not needed a change so hard, the old map I liked a lot now is the worst and can no longer play quietly.

- The shields that leave almost destroyed is absurd, now those who use arrows at any time will destroy the shields, this was not happening before and it was easier to stop the arrows, now with 3 arrows you destroy the shield, totally absurd that the shields unnecessary, I have to get 5 escudos minímo to protect me from the arrows taking up space in the inventory that can be occupied by more important things. bow spammers cry of happiness.

- Regarding the: MODES: Soft Blocks - Just for fun! This keeps loot same, but will make snowballs, eggs and arrows break blocks on contact. You can break through walls and stop those campers!

Is seriously? this way I played it in 5 maps followed by the diamonds vote it, destroy all the blocks in which they shoot arrows, eggs and snowballs, so you can not play, you walk and with a snowball you destroy the bridge and you fall, nothing fun, this way is the dumbest I've seen, for fun? It's no fun for me.

-In the map pacman have removed the blocks of gold and blocks of iron in approximately all maps, I do not understand why they bothered the notch apples and the shields, are necessary for a good game, now this map that is my favorite no longer it is even boring to play with these changes.

Cubecraft bothered me with teamers, hackers, crossteamers and trolls, and now with some things this update makes it impossible to play on occasion, I'm already bored of skywars, but hey you are the developers, owners and administrators of the server and my opinion probably worth nothing, but just wanted to show my dissatisfaction with some changes, thanks for the effort to most I guess they love the update and well for them who are the ones who are going to have fun more than me, something that I do not I'll be able to do it, Thanks for reading.

Reactions: bekevingames

xSuzyy_

Oct 19, 2017
Some people says the new update is bad, but i think it is special! You will have higher changes to win ;P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom