Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Cube raps . i meant "cube craft".

because they want to abuse broken stuff
True :/
People seem to not like to give new things a chance for at least a day.
If they hate Skywars then, they should go and find some other server to play. Bet it will be worse than Hypixal or Cubecraft Skywars. :/

Reactions: Facelurite

G44Gonzalo

Sep 3, 2017
REALLY? Are you joking no? I dont pay 1400 points for a stone sword please return the money or return the update please :(
The points are what matters least, paris was also my favorite map, it's also true that it looks like HyPixel with the chests, for some Cubecraft was the only server where you can play in good conditions, but hey ... it was...
(traduct by google traductor, i am spanish)

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
F

Facelurite

REALLY? Are you joking no? I dont pay 1400 points for a stone sword please return the money or return the update please :(
The points are what matters least, paris was also my favorite map, it's also true that it looks like HyPixel with the chests, for some Cubecraft was the only server where you can play in good conditions, but hey ... it was...
You paid 1400 to use a broken kit , now its fixed.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Having a sharp 2 iron sword was better than a diamond sword. Im glad they nerf it, so people wouldn,`t be rushed by a early op sword. (Sorry for my English, Im Scottish :p)

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
Skywars is getting less and less skywars. Now projectiles have become too rare which has always been a mean part of the game and was part of the tactic. You had to be careful with building bridges and sometimes had to build "safe" bridges to protect yourself. But with the maps becoming more and more closed with less and less air gaps, together with less projectiles and the very ridiculous block destroying projectiles this game is now ruined. Thank you cubecraft for destroying a nice game.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
View attachment 138035

Hello CubeCrafters!

It's been a busy few months here at CubeCraft HQ for everyone, the whole team have been busy working on new games, new maps and plenty of updates to the games you love! Our aim since the start of summer has been to deliver you new content at least every two weeks, and we've been hard at work giving you just that!
This week, I'm super happy to bring you a SkyWars update that I've been working on...

CHESTS

Following your feedback on the forums, we've rebuilt whole chest system from the ground up! Starter Island Chests are now weighted meaning everyone will get a fair playing field on equipment - For example, getting a good sword means that your armour will be weaker and vice versa. Alongside this change, every starter island will have food and blocks to survive and you'll no longer get duplicate things like armour pieces, like 3 helmets on your starter island! (This mostly affects Solo SkyWars) Furthermore, there are no more hidden or difficult to access chests on the starter islands, this will make it easier than ever to grab your gear and get into some PVP super fast!

View attachment 138089
Game in play.

Something I'm super excited about is the chest refilling in both solo and team mode. There is now a timer on the scoreboard which shows when chests are next being refilled.

View attachment 138084
The refill timer.

This time varies for each map to ensure a fair balance of refills. Smaller maps, for example, refill slightly quicker, but on average it’s every 5 minutes. Within these refills you'll now also find more Enderpearls to help combat those ridiculously long games!

View attachment 138067
An example chest refilling.

MAPS

Along with the updates to the actual game, we've got some new maps to introduce for you! Luke and the rest of the build team have been hard at work, so there are 5 new maps along with a few subtle changes to existing maps.

View attachment 138073
Paris - Solo

View attachment 138070
Canyon - Solo

View attachment 138068
Alien - Team

View attachment 138071
Streets - Team

View attachment 138072
Fruit - Team

View attachment 138075
New Team Pre-Lobby.

MODES

We also know that not everyone enjoys Projectile PvP on SkyWars and as such have added a projectile options which you can choose from. This lets you choose one of three options.

No Projectiles - Chests do not have projectiles and projectile kits are not usable.
Normal Projectiles - The standard, normal mode.

Soft Blocks - Just for fun! This keeps loot same, but will make snowballs, eggs, exp bottles and arrows break blocks on contact. You can break through walls and stop those campers!

View attachment 138078
Eggs in Soft Blocks mode, destroying the blocks beneath Rubik's feet!

We also heard your feedback and noticed that very few players played, or liked, the "No Kits & Abilities Mode" so this has been removed to allow other games to fill up faster.

KITS

Again, we have listened to the communities opinions on kits, and as such, we have balanced all kits to make the game much more fun and enjoyable for everyone. The OP Swordsman kit for example, is no longer as OP it used to be.
Along with the balancing, we have added 4 new kits:

Farmer (500 points)
Golden Hoe (Fire aspect I).
Golden Pants (Protection I).
3 Golden Carrots.
Spawn with 5 Chickens when game starts.

View attachment 138079

Smuggler (850 points)
Care Package (This will contain 1 Equipment, Food and Blocks)

View attachment 138080

View attachment 138081

Enderman (1000 points)
20 End Blocks.
Full Set of Black Leather Armour.
Receive an Enderpearl 2 minutes into the game.
Receive an Enderpearl 5 minutes into the game.
Receive an Enderpearl 10 minutes into the game.

View attachment 138082

Healer (1150 points)

Potion of Healing II.
Splash Potion of Healing I.
Splash Potion of Regeneration (10 seconds).

View attachment 138083

ABILITIES

Alongside the new kits, we have also got 6 new abilities to show you! These can be bought in the Shop just like normal.

Enderproof -
Chance of not taking enderpearl damage.
AutoSmelt - Instantly smelt ores when mining.
Void Treasure - Get a random item from enemy inventory after pushing them into void.
Extra Protection - Get an extra protection enchantment for random equipment after getting a kill.
Projectile Magnet - Pick up projectiles that hit you.
Quick Heal - Get a splash potion of health after killing someone.

STATISTICS & ASSISTS

Finally, we've also added Kill Assists into team SkyWars, so you know just how much help you were to your fellow teammate. Assisting with kills now gives you hot bar message, showing how much % of the total damage you did to the enemy. There is also a Kill Counter next to all the names so you know exactly how many kills everyone is on.

Further to this, when there’s a kill with assists you can now see in chat exactly how many people assisted with that kill, and hovering over the assist message shows how much damage each person did. Kill Assists will give you 1 point if the amount of damage you dealt was less than 50%, 2 points if it’s more than 50% while getting a kill gives you 3 points. Dying in a team game will now also give you a win if your team wins.

View attachment 138085
View attachment 138086

Alongside these Assist statistics, we've also added current game statistics which will show after you die or game ends. This shows : what place you got, how long you survived, number of kills, number of assists and bow accuracy (percentage of arrows that hit an enemy) We've added auto re-spawn which means when you die, you'll no longer have to click a respawn button.

View attachment 138087

ENJOY!

ACHIEVEMENTS
  • Solo
    • Sniper - Kill player 50 blocks away.
    • Katniss - Get 3 bow kills with 100% bow shot accuracy.
    • Enchanter - Enchant an item.
    • Big Savings - Do a level 30 enchantment.
    • Remote Miner - Break 100 blocks in a single game of soft blocks mode with projectiles.
  • Team
    • Sniper - Kill player 50 blocks away.
    • Katniss - Get 3 bow kills with 100% bow shot accuracy.
    • Enchanter - Enchant an item.
    • Big savings - Do a level 30 enchantment.
    • Remote miner - Break 100 blocks in a single game of soft blocks mode with projectiles.
    • Sharing is caring - Drop food for your teammate.
    • Blacksmith - Craft an Anvil.
    • Kill stealer - Kill an enemy by doing 5% or less damage to them.
    • Sidekick - Get at least 3 assists with no kills.
    • I'm helping! - Get an assist by doing only 1% of the total damage.
  • Both
    • Beginnings - Get your first kill.
    • Killer - Get 10 kills.
    • Executioner - Get 100 kills.
    • Bloodthirsty - Get 1000 kills.
    • Liquidator - Get 10000 kills.
    • Double kill - Kill 2 players in one game.
    • Triple kill - Kill 3 players in one game.
    • Rampage - Kill 5 players in one game.
    • Unstoppable - Kill 7 players in one game.
    • Godlike - Kill 10 players in one game.

KIT BALANCES
  • Swordsman - Stone sword with Sharpness 2.
  • Iron Golem - Now contains a iron helmet and iron leggings.
  • Enchantment - Now has less exp bottles and less lapiz.
  • Blacksmith - Add exp bottles to this kit, replaced the chainmail helmet with a diamond helmet.
  • Bomber - Added golden boots with blast protection II and feather falling I, increase amount of TNT, string and red stone.
  • Redstone master - Added a normal piston and redstone comparator.
  • Chicken - Added a chicken hat to this kit, iron leggings and reduce the amount of eggs.
  • Digger - Added 1 diamond ore, 8 iron ore and 5 coal ore.
  • Fisherman - Added unbreaking 3 and luck of the sea 3 to the rod and add a water bucket to the kit
  • Builder - Added a wooden sword.
  • Noobly - Added some armour.
  • Lumberjack - Add efficiency 3 to the axe.
  • Archer - Added a chain chest plate with projectile protection.
  • Pyromaniac - Added a 1:30 fire resistance potion.
  • Joker - Increase TNT from 3 to 8, added a redstone block and 3 wooden pressure plates.
  • Spiderman - Add a 1:30 jump boost potion.

Added 4 new kits:
  • Farmer (500 points)
  • Smuggler (850 points)
  • Enderman (1000 points)
  • Healer (1150 points)
6 New Abilities
  • Enderproof - chance of not taking enderpearl damage
  • AutoSmelt - Instantly smelt ores when mining
  • Void treasure - Get a random item from enemy inventory after pushing them into void
  • Extra protection - Get an extra protection enchantment for random equipment after getting a kill
  • Projectile magnet - Pick up projectiles that hit you
  • Quick heal - Get a splash potion of health after killing someone.
Other Features
  • Rebuilt whole chest system and made starter island chests weighted so everyone is balanced at beginning of game. I.e. getting a good sword means that your armor will be weaker and vice versa.
  • Every starter island will have food and blocks to survive and multiple useless items, i.e. 2 helmets, are no longer a thing. This mostly affects solo skywars.
  • Removed no kits and abilities mode.
  • No more hidden/difficult to access chests on starter islands.
  • Added chest refills to solo and team mode. Timer on the scoreboard shows when chests are being refilled which is different for each map.
  • Chest refills will give more enderpearls to avoid long games.
  • New solo and team maps.
  • New projectile options (No projectiles - chests do not have projectiles and projectile kits are not usable, Normal projectiles - normal mode, Soft blocks - same loot, but snowballs, eggs, exp bottles and arrows break blocks on contact).
  • Balanced all kits based on community feedback.
  • Added kill assists in team SkyWars. Including hotbar message showing how much of the total damage you did to the enemy and when there’s a kill with assists you can see in the chat how many people assisted with the kill and hovering over
  • Assist message shows how much damage each person did in percentages. Kill assists will give you 1 point if damage is less than 50%, 2 if it’s more than 50% while getting a kill gives you 3.
  • Added tab kill counter next to names.
  • Added current game statistics which show after you die or game ends. (What place you got, How long you survived, Kills, Assists and Bow accuracy (percentage of arrows that hit an enemy).
  • Added auto respawn, you no longer have to click respawn once you die
  • Added nice title message, start counters.
  • Made knockback and punch enchantments more valuable by limiting enchant levels to I and require higher exp level enchantment. You can now get knockback with enchantments above level 15 and punch with enchantments above level 20.
  • Dying in a team game will now still give you a win if your team wins.
[/QU
Rebuilt whole chest system
Bless

Reactions: Marieke2001

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Skywars is getting less and less skywars. Now projectiles have become too rare which has always been a mean part of the game and was part of the tactic. You had to be careful with building bridges and sometimes had to build "safe" bridges to protect yourself. But with the maps becoming more and more closed with less and less air gaps, together with less projectiles and the very ridiculous block destroying projectiles this game is now ruined. Thank you cubecraft for destroying a nice game.
Have you played Hypixal skywars?! Their version is the same as Cubecrafts, also how would you feel if you need to build bridges to mid which is miles away?!

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
With the chest refills there seems to be less incentive to leave your island. I just played a game trying to get the new achievements for the 30 level enchant and crafting an anvil. After 20 minutes I was ridiculously op on my island and only one player was left that I killed with a single hit of my knockback sword.

Before the update, staying on your island was usually a bad strategy because the only way to get a lot of golden apples was to run around killing people or at least loot chests on different islands. I got 20 golden apples and 13 enderpearls just by staying on my island.

Why are there so many enchantment bottles?
mpv-shot0002.jpg

Chest refills should be a voting option that defaults to no refills. There shouldn't be that many exp bottles.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
With the chest refills there seems to be less incentive to leave your island. I just played a game trying to get the new achievements for the 30 level enchant and crafting an anvil. After 20 minutes I was ridiculously op on my island and only one player was left that I killed with a single hit of my knockback sword.

Before the update, staying on your island was usually a bad strategy because the only way to get a lot of golden apples was to run around killing people or at least loot chests on different islands. I got 20 golden apples and 13 enderpearls just by staying on my island.

mpv-shot0002.jpg

Chest refills should be a voting option that defaults to no refills. There shouldn't be that many exp bottles.
I Barely find any ;-;

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

mpv-shot0002.jpg

Wait I take that back, I have over a stack in one of my games :P

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom