Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This looks amazing , Good job guys. Love to see that you are guys listening to out thoughts ;) Keep on being amazing guys. Btw good job to the builders for this new amazing maps.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Dying in a team game will now also give you a win if your team wins.
upload_2017-9-29_17-31-59.jpeg

_aceXstar_

Oct 2, 2015
colombia
cagaron el servidor que cosa mas horrorosa la nueva actualizacion una los mapas una pequeña copia de hypixel los nuevos kits que cosa tan horrible los cofres que asco no esta balanceados ni que hablar del pvp que asco la espada de iron con sharpness 2 tu full iron te pegan 2 hits y te matan QUE DECEPCION #Hycube

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I know many people complained about the chests in the past, but on team maps I never really had a problem with it. To me it seems like it's less imbalanced in the late game on Team maps now. Before, everyone had the same gear, now there are more different items.

There are so many items that my inventory is constantly full. After killing a player, it can take really long to get a specific item or food out of the pile.

Enchanted golden apples are still crafteable. They should never have been added.

I understand nerfing the speed kit to speed 1, but why did you have to make it slightly inconvenient by having the potions not stacked?

I think chest refills are bad but I can see why people would like them. They should be a voting option instead of the soft blocks mode.

The soft blocks more seems like a really bad idea. It's incredibly annoying when you are building towards someone and they are constantly destroying your bridge making you run out of blocks ans possibly spleefing you. This shoult be removed completely.

The voting should be possible in the pre-game lobby. It's annopying that you only have a really short timespan in that you can vote for the projectile mode.

Over all, I think the update was a good thing, but I would like to have the things I mentioned above chaned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom