Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hetansh1563

Jan 8, 2021
I'm very very disappointed from Cubecraft for a past few weeks. The server is full of hackers, every duel I play, every single game of skywars, I see an auto click hacker knocking off player with a 30 cps. Especially in BETA lobby. I'm a mobile player who practices for months to achieve a total of 8 cps and that's a big deal for me. I suggest your server is the best, even better than Hive. Just the difference is that your server has millions of hackers running around freely, which can only be punished when video recorded. Plz make Sentinel catch hold of all autoclick hackers, because I or any other player can't always keep recording a clip for reporting a player. This is a very big issue plz dont ignore it. I have attached a few clips though of several autoclickers for proof. I hope you take action. We love you cubecraft, only until there's no chance of gamers hacking onto your server.

(remember if you hear breaking glass while the player is walking, he's an autoclicker) if you can't change your server, for now at least ban these players. Thabking you

Reactions: chicken pie

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally disagree Auto clickers Are Hard to find on Bedrock As the majority of players are on consoles or mobile and it is impossible to get a auto clicker on any of those platforms and in the clips youve provided there is little to no evidence of auto clicking happening. In one of the clips you claimed to have auto clicking the guy in question stood still and didnt move anything and his sword wasnt swinging which in term means he isnt autoclicking

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
not only is there a bug where it sounds like glass is breaking when you walk on it which isn't hacks. there is also a bug where if someone is smacking you well moving it makes it sound like they are smacking way more then they should be. if you want to know if they are hacking get them to stand still if they are still sounding like there hitting more then once then it could be hacks.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
consoles or mobile and it is impossible to get a auto clicker on any of those platforms
Wrong

You can also plug in a mouse with a pre-set macro and plug it in and use m&kb macros :) so it’s not impossible although the Modded Xbox controller needs an adapter as well to plug into the xbox to use a macro the mouse does not

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
obviously if you get a modified controller your gonna be able to and if you just get a normal controller with a normal xbox its impossible

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
as you are in mobile, and mobile have FREAKING TOOLBOX THAT I REALY DONT LIKE, you will get many hackers, because now it has the matchmaking trough plataforms, so yes, for mobile it sux, if they implemented sentinel to automatcly kick people from games because he is using toolbox, it would have way less hackers

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈