Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Team selection

  • Team 1

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Team 2

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Team 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team 4

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
I personally think the the balanced team size requirement to start a game is unnecessary, teams with fewer players have more resources per player so it balances itself.

If you really want to keep that requirement, you should check if it can be satisfied before permanently assigning free players to a team. In a game with few players the auto-assignment will often fail to make balanced teams on the first attempt and then players that didn't select any team block the start of the game.

 
  • Like
Reactions: matcha and Pedroo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom