Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

who thinks we ought to have auto lock?

• ME

• Nah i dont think its important

• This bar is funny

Results are only viewable after voting.

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
I CANNOT emphasize on this enough. Seriously, just the other day, I posted a suggestion on how to prevent necroposting and got banned. You know why? because APPARENTLY, I accidentally necroposted. Ironic, right? I'm pretty sure the reason most people get banned on forums is mostly just because they accidentally necroposted here and there. I think we should just include auto lock. If you think people might revive it on purpose, I have a suggestion. What if we made if so that if someone commented, that added a certain period of time before the thread gets locked? Of course, the max amount of time allowed is three weeks, so if example someone commenting added a week, and it was 2 and a half weeks in when someone commmented, the time will get bumped up to 3 weeks max. Setting it to 2 days would make it impossible to revive your chat on purpose without getting found out because of obvious spamming.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Yeah. Just make the mods able to change the auto lock on certain posts. Or give the poster the option to auto lock, and if they don’t want to, they don’t have to.

Reactions: Craeonkie

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure the reason most people get banned on forums is mostly just because they accidentally necroposted here and there.
Don't you get warned the first time you necropost? I doubt you'll get banned instantly for necroposting. This means you were warned before so you were aware of the rule. Sounds like you were a bit careless about it yourself. It's not hard to look at the time of the latest post on a thread to see if it was posted longer than 3 weeks ago.

But anyway, I don't agree with locking threads completely after a certain period of time, but giving people some sort of extra warning when clicking on an old threads could help a lot. I saw this idea in another threads a few days ago and I prefer this.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.