Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Nah mate nubu trash deal with the bhoppers tryhard

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Mystical

Novice Member
Apr 6, 2018
I love assassinations, but there is this one little problem Hackers
They kill like the rats one you get 10 back all level 1-5Alts hoping and just ruining the game
My idea to fix this a minimal level cap its not hard to get level 10 for a normal player
but it would remove so manyhackersI hope this can be implemented

Reactions: barisart

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I agree, most of the hackers are usually under Level 5. But I didn't think that's this should get implemented, because it's pathetic for the beginning players who aren't hacking.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Nope, nope, nope. This would be so unfair to new players who are looking to play new games. The only gamemode that should have
a minimal level is ranked.

Reactions: Fedde2001

Mystical

Novice Member
Apr 6, 2018
Not like you can get lvl 5 in like a day By just clicking on boosters

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
I love assassinations, but there is this one little problem Hackers
They kill like the rats one you get 10 back all level 1-5Alts hoping and just ruining the game
My idea to fix this a minimal level cap its not hard to get level 10 for a normal player
but it would remove so manyhackersI hope this can be implemented
Its definitely a good concept for sure, and would make eliminating the large hacker population significantly easier. However, as stated by other comments, this is a little unfair to low level players. Therefor the issue is a lesser of two evils question, do we cut down hackers at the expense of newer players or let them run rampant? Ultimately I think Assasinations needs some kind of hacker fix, and this is (imo) the best ive found. In a perfect world there would be enough mods to regulate assasinations, but thats never going to happen. This would invite many old players back to assasinations and may even motivate some new ones to level up so they can try a higher level gamemode. I really cant say if this would be the right decision, not based on anything but guesswork.

Reactions: Kozi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom