Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dennis1234

Feb 23, 2016
I think it will make assassin more like Kit Pvp, and I like to keep the old good assassin.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
10-2015-Waiting.jpg

Let's wait!

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Hi,

My idea is to add a small scoreboard to assassinations, which would contain the following things:
  • Coins: (The amount of coints in your inventory), this would be quite convenient, as you'd know when you could buy something & risk going to a shop.
  • Kills: So you can see how many kills you have, this resets every time you die.
  • Top killstreak: The highest amount of players you've killed before you died.

This would be really useful for players in my opinion, let me know what you think :)
Hope cube add this :cool:

rafaellabbe

Oct 24, 2015
There should be a command to remove the scoreboard tho, as some players find it annoying having a scoreboard in their screen all the time

rafaellabbe

Oct 24, 2015
Easy to implement yeah??
If I saw how much time they need.....
Well, then they aren't really good, as it really isn't that hard.

I know a server where you can create your own minigame, it is like creative but then you can code it too. It is very easy with putting blocks down like "if player hits another player, then.." etc... This scoreboard would be 5 minute work in there...
All coded by only the owner... Well, how far is Cubecraft then, if they need ages to do it...

Sure, that boy can code, but CubeCraft is about 80-100 times as big as that server... I'm sure this shouldn't be a big thing..

rafaellabbe

Oct 24, 2015
btw, I made a scoreboard for a server a while ago. After watching a 10 minute tutorial on youtube it was like baking a pancake

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Top Bottom