Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Assasination is a great server and people love to play it although there are lots of hackers. I along with some other people have been the server is starting to shape out but there are some flaws that could be fixed. Such as the despawn rate. Your inventory gets filled so easily with the basic gear and when u kill someone you have to throw it all out and pick up the stuff but it seems like you don't get much time and it will despawn every 10-15 seconds. I know that the despawn helps the lag go away but it is kind of annoying so if u could make the time in between each despawn out picking up basic gear that would help the server out a lot. People like me could helpers and problems with players but we can't do anything about some of the server issues. Im sure many people would like this as I definitely would. Thank you for reading this and I hope you make a good decision. Thank you.

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
I actually find it sometimes takes too long, and when trying to destroy items I dont want others getting I sometimes wait for a couple of minutes. This is because the despawn isn't item specific. All items are removed at certain intervals. It would be far better if it was item specific, but this might cause lag. To help prevent that situation is quite simple- when you're alone, drop all your items. You can do this very quickly by just mouseovering your items while in your inventory and pressing "q", which drops items from your inventory very fast. Even so there is still a risk, as items will sometimes disappear before you can pick them up, but this is very rare.

Reactions: MormonJudy

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
I actually find it sometimes takes too long, and when trying to destroy items I dont want others getting I sometimes wait for a couple of minutes. This is because the despawn isn't item specific. All items are removed at certain intervals. It would be far better if it was item specific, but this might cause lag. To help prevent that situation is quite simple- when you're alone, drop all your items. You can do this very quickly by just mouseovering your items while in your inventory and pressing "q", which drops items from your inventory very fast. Even so there is still a risk, as items will sometimes disappear before you can pick them up, but this is very rare.
Just a note, to drop items while in your inventory, you hover over with your mouse, and press what ever button your drop key is, so if I have "q" as my drop then use "q" to drop items via inventory, if your drop items is "R" then use "R" in inventory, I personally use "V".

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.