• No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I just failed and suffered my way through my first eggwars game on bedrock, sorry teammates... But one feature really caught my eye, and it was the leather armor bundle. It allowed me to purchase the full armor set with only one click! and after that horrible gameplay on my part that feature really stuck with me! I was hoping that this feature could be added to Java because it is VERY useful and interesting!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t play bedrock Eggwars often but you did remind me now of this feature.
Eggwars now is pretty much rush the neighbours as fast as possible after collecting barely any materials to purchase the basic items you need to rush.
I like the idea, because it will make the process easier plus it will prevent you from clicking twice or more on one piece of the set, because some players like me calculate their materials before rushing and it does bother me when I missclick and then I have to wait a bit to get the resource back.
I really want to see this getting imported over java edition’s Eggwars gamode.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
It's a good idea to buy a full set with one click, but let's be honest.. it takes 4 clicks to buy an entire set on Java.. This takes (at a maximum) 1 second..
Still a good idea tho!

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Who are these “many others” you speak of?
You likely wont know them. But i would say the majority of the player base who happen to be “decent”. I did some tests last night and the quickest i could buy all 4 pieces was 0.7 seconds. Having a different button to buy all 4 things would be a waste of the developers time.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom