Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Soooo, ive seen a thread months ago, about area51 being revamped. surely a revamp wouldnt take this long no? plus its requested by several players of the community.
I agree! That was such a fun map!
What does Area 51 have to do with egg Wars?
Are you suggestionting a Area 51 map?
If you be more specific, give us the details
Its an old map that was 3 players per team, 18 players IT WAS AWESOME!!
No , maybe you should do your research. It has everything to do with eggwars .

As for the thread i agree
Be nice, and I agree too :D
If you'd like Area 51 back, you'd have to tell what you disliked + what you want to get added. So there's a bigger chance for it to get attention. Construction (Solo) was revamped just because the community gave the builders suggestions. Keep this thread growing if you'd like it back.

Personally, I think Area 51 was a great concept, but the games lasted too long. PvP was alright, most of the time it took place on flat surface. The Bunny thing at mid, where the UFO abducts it was REALLY big. It could be scaled smaller, and there could be more islands added.
i think the scaling thing doesnt need to happen and no more islands are needed to be added.
I like the rest though
If I'm correct Area 51 is getting a revamp I'm not 100% sure. It would be fun to play on again.
I agree, but its takin a long time
It has something to do with eggwars, as Area 51 IS AN EGGWARS MAP. So how about YOU read before replying and ranting on people? thankssss
Be nice! :D
I`ve never played area 51 and reason is that I very hate large maps where games will last for over an hour. Like much smaller maps like forest or resort to have very short games. :/
I played Area51 a lot of times and I didnt have a game go over an hour.
I completely agree nothing more to be said @Tacosbefriends if anything a revamp would ruin it... just add it back how it normally was.
yea!
It's the opposite of what you said! And you won't get helper rank if you call people dumb for no reason.
What if they dont want helper? Also helper isnt really a rank, its an opportunity! :D
Back on topic though, please add area51 back!! @Tacosbefriends

D

Deleted member 204478

It would be great adding this map back with a revamp in my opinion, here's what I think should be revamped specifically:

A ring around the middle island similiar to the maps that were revamped in skywars. The distance between an island and mid were very far apart, and took a while to build to. The ring could contain 3 level 1 gold generators instead of gold gens in mid. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there were two level 3 diamond generators which made it so easy to get a bow. The distance between an island and mid didn't help against bows, either. The ring around mid could support that.

I'm not 100% sure about the facts in this, pls no hate if i got something wrong, kthx.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
You know, I don't think anything should change except: The middle is too low down, if they bring it up to the bases height, it would work better, piling to it is a challenge in itself, getting back up when you have the diamonds? You just get hit off your bridge. I also think the bases should be just a tiny bit closer, just a little bit.

It's not the gameplay, it's just the length of the gameplay.

Reactions: LoadzAF

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
To throw my opinion out there, the center area with the diamond/gold gens was way to far below the rest of the map. The center was also a bit far from the starting islands. I think if they raised the center area and maybe put like midway islands in then area51 would be a great map!

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom