Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Soooo, ive seen a thread months ago, about area51 being revamped. surely a revamp wouldnt take this long no? plus its requested by several players of the community.

Reactions: LoadzAF

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
What does Area 51 have to do with egg Wars?
Are you suggestionting a Area 51 map?
If you be more specific, give us the details

L

Lightning McQueen

What does Area 51 have to do with egg Wars?
Are you suggestionting a Area 51 map?
If you be more specific, give us the details
No , maybe you should do your research. It has everything to do with eggwars .

As for the thread i agree

Reactions: Cyqni

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I might be the only eggwars player with this opinion, but I really disliked area51, removing the map was a good thing in my opinion. The islands were too far apart, it was really impossible to rush neighbors in the beginning of the game, The mid, oh gosh, was terrible for pvp. area51 was the one of my disliked maps in eggwars ( after Camperdasea). a revamp is really essential if this map is to come back.

Last edited:
L

Lightning McQueen

I might be the only eggwars player with this opinion, but I really disliked area51, removing the map was a good thing in my opinion. The islands were too far apart, it was really impossible to rush neighbors in the beginning of the game, The mid, oh gosh, was terrible for pvp. area51 was the one of my disliked maps in eggwars ( after Camperdasea). a revamp is really essential if this map was to come back.
Revamp the map Efcluke , not a downgrade . Cough construction cough

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you'd like Area 51 back, you'd have to tell what you disliked + what you want to get added. So there's a bigger chance for it to get attention. Construction (Solo) was revamped just because the community gave the builders suggestions. Keep this thread growing if you'd like it back.

Personally, I think Area 51 was a great concept, but the games lasted too long. PvP was alright, most of the time it took place on flat surface. The Bunny thing at mid, where the UFO abducts it was REALLY big. It could be scaled smaller, and there could be more islands added.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No , maybe you should do your research. It has everything to do with eggwars .

As for the thread i agree
hmm can you read?
I suggested a Area 51 map for eggwars.....
And you see has nothing to do with eggwars. lol

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I didn't really see a problem with the Area 51 map that we had. No idea why it was removed and I kind of want it back how it originally was. Great PvP space, middle was overpowered but it compensated with the distance from your island which was probably my favorite thing about the map, the player capacity was very balanced to the map size, etc. I feel like any type of revamp to it will just remove those mentioned aspects from it.

Last edited:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I`ve never played area 51 and reason is that I very hate large maps where games will last for over an hour. Like much smaller maps like forest or resort to have very short games. :/

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I didn't really a problem with the Area 51 map that we had. No idea why it was removed and I kind of want it back how it originally was.Great PvP space, middle was overpowered but it compensated with the distance from your island which was probably my favorite thing about the map, the player capacity was very balanced to the map size, etc. I feel like any type of revamp to it will just remove those mentioned aspects from it.
I completely agree nothing more to be said @Tacosbefriends if anything a revamp would ruin it... just add it back how it normally was.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom