Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
hello!

i thought it would be fun to see how many people are on a leaderboard on the cc server for any of the games, so go ahead and reply if you are and which one, and feel free to still reply if you aren't but you're working towards getting on one!

personally i am on the teams of 4 lucky islands leaderboard :) i made it there a few weeks ago after playing lucky blocks many many times on most days every week lmao

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
hello!

i thought it would be fun to see how many people are on a leaderboard on the cc server for any of the games, so go ahead and reply if you are and which one, and feel free to still reply if you aren't but you're working towards getting on one!

personally i am on the teams of 4 lucky islands leaderboard :) i made it there a few weeks ago after playing lucky blocks many many times on most days every week lmao
Hmm I’m looking to getting on a leaderboard but I’m not sure which..
Probably one with a small win requirement, any ideas anyone?

Reactions: lolitzerin

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I'm a Java player!
Screenshot_20211229-181808_Discord.jpg

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
Hmm I’m looking to getting on a leaderboard but I’m not sure which..
Probably one with a small win requirement, any ideas anyone?

hmm i was looking and survival games seems to have a small win requirement (on bedrock at least, im not sure about java)
for solos it's around 1000 to get on the leaderboard, and for teams of 2 it's around 500, which is certainly low compared to most cc games!

lucky blocks is also a good one i think too though - it's around 2000 to get on it, but each game usually only lasts around 5 minutes, so not too bad!

good luck for getting on a leaderboard - you can do it :)

• Love
Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
hmm i was looking and survival games seems to have a small win requirement (on bedrock at least, im not sure about java)
for solos it's around 1000 to get on the leaderboard, and for teams of 2 it's around 500, which is certainly low compared to most cc games!

lucky blocks is also a good one i think too though - it's around 2000 to get on it, but each game usually only lasts around 5 minutes, so not too bad!

good luck for getting on a leaderboard - you can do it :)
Probably do Survival Games teams then, as I am pretty good at PvP, and if it’s got a low win requirement all the better for me!

• Love
Reactions: lolitzerin

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't play Bedrock so I only have Java leaderboards, and I'm in a lot of them.

- Solo SkyWars (7th)
- Solo EggWars (195th)
- Competitive Parkour (199th)
- Layer Spleef (199th)
- Colony Control (28th)
- Parkour (148th)
- Wing Rush (59th)
- Present Rush (2nd) (Got removed)
- Carving Chaos (3rd) (Got removed)
- Ender (80th or something but it got removed)

Unfortunately, I got kicked out of Minerware, Battle Zone & BlockWars Bridges and I would like to get more featured gamemode leaderboards like Quake Craft and I really would like to get Team Lucky Islands, Solo Lucky Islands & Team SkyWars

But I'm the proudest of this one! 20k soon with Top 5! 🤗
Schermafbeelding 2021-12-29 184922.png

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
I don't play Bedrock so I only have Java leaderboards, and I'm in a lot of them.

- Solo SkyWars (7th)
- Solo EggWars (195th)
- Competitive Parkour (199th)
- Layer Spleef (199th)
- Colony Control (28th)
- Parkour (148th)
- Wing Rush (59th)
- Present Rush (2nd) (Got removed)
- Carving Chaos (3rd) (Got removed)
- Ender (80th or something but it got removed)

Unfortunately, I got kicked out of Minerware, Battle Zone & BlockWars Bridges and I would like to get more featured gamemode leaderboards like Quake Craft and I really would like to get Team Lucky Islands, Solo Lucky Islands & Team SkyWars

But I'm the proudest of this one! 20k soon with Top 5! 🤗
View attachment 205496

that's awesome ! very impressive :)

Reactions: Zathelas

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
- Parkour (182nd) 965 metals
I could be on other LBs but my motivation is at an all time low

• Wow

BsA07

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2018
hello!

Im atm not on a lb, but i have 1800 wins on team eggwars, and il hope i make the lb in 2023.

• Wow

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, fun thread :)
I'm personally only on 2 leaderboards. Slime Survival and Battle Zone on Java.
But I'm currently working for the Minerware leaderboard on Java and will possibly start working for a leaderboard on Bedrock soon (Eggwars or Skywars teams of 2)!

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
Hello, fun thread :)
I'm personally only on 2 leaderboards. Slime Survival and Battle Zone on Java.
But I'm currently working for the Minerware leaderboard on Java and will possibly start working for a leaderboard on Bedrock soon (Eggwars or Skywars teams of 2)!

im glad you think so!
thats cool :o i dont play java so i havent experienced either of those games but they seem fun :))
& good luck on the future leaderboards <3

• Love
Reactions: Kazwa

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I used to be on the Java Solo SkyWars for a fairly long time. I think I peaked at 130th before coming onto the staff team and basically losing any and all interest to continue playing on the network regularly.

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
I used to be on the Java Solo SkyWars for a fairly long time. I think I peaked at 130th before coming onto the staff team and basically losing any and all interest to continue playing on the network regularly.

thats epic :)
awh thats cool youre staff ! and aa it sucks thinking thats gonna happen to most people including myself who play cc a lot :( its like ive always thought of minecraft and the games within it as timeless and something i wont lose interest in but it's bound to happen eventually - sad to think about

have a nice day/night !

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
thats epic :)
awh thats cool youre staff ! and aa it sucks thinking thats gonna happen to most people including myself who play cc a lot :( its like ive always thought of minecraft and the games within it as timeless and something i wont lose interest in but it's bound to happen eventually - sad to think about

have a nice day/night !
I'm not staff anymore, but I'm not planning on getting back on the leaderboard. Don't get me wrong - it's amazing you got there! But I personally don't have the time or motivation to do it. It requires a lot of effort that really isn't worth it for me. But congratulations nevertheless! :)

I started playing Minecraft in 2013. My parents were convinced I'd lose interest within a few years. I did not, so then they said I'd lose interest when I'd be an adult, and yet I still play Minecraft regularly now. I just don't like playing competitively as much as I used to love it. So yeah I still play a lot of single-player survival, definitely haven't lost interest in Minecraft as a whole!

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
I'm not staff anymore, but I'm not planning on getting back on the leaderboard. Don't get me wrong - it's amazing you got there! But I personally don't have the time or motivation to do it. It requires a lot of effort that really isn't worth it for me. But congratulations nevertheless! :)

I started playing Minecraft in 2013. My parents were convinced I'd lose interest within a few years. I did not, so then they said I'd lose interest when I'd be an adult, and yet I still play Minecraft regularly now. I just don't like playing competitively as much as I used to love it. So yeah I still play a lot of single-player survival, definitely haven't lost interest in Minecraft as a whole!

ahh thats fair! yesyes i get that, it definitely takes a lot of time and effort, and tysm :D

ohh thats awesome! i started playing around about that time too and i never lost interest, its an amazing game with so much to do
and im glad to hear that :) i can see myself losing some interest in the competitive gamemodes soon too, but i feel like survival worlds will always be enjoyable for me so i totally get that !

• Love
Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom