Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Well-Known Member
Sep 6, 2019
205
193
94
23
I'm looking around on maps and I want to try something but I need vines to do it for a trap are there any vines on any skywars maps?
 

AlexTheNG

Well-Known Member
May 28, 2020
541
457
94
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I'm looking around on maps and I want to try something but I need vines to do it for a trap are there any vines on any skywars maps?
I believe there are some vines but I'm not quite sure where is it though. I think even if you found a vine, you can't mine em cuz you need iron and i think the map where there's a vine doesn't have iron or the map with a vine doesn't exist at all
 

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
239
1,612
204
I think there are vines in the solo sky map (In Java) called Jungle! And yes, you can find iron in the mines, or maybe just choose the kit that has the pick and some iron ores for the shears.
(Alert: I JUST THINK, MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG THAT I HAVE SAID...)
 

Cursedpug89

Well-Known Member
Sep 6, 2019
205
193
94
23
I think there are vines in the solo sky map (In Java) called Jungle! And yes, you can find iron in the mines, or maybe just choose the kit that has the pick and some iron ores for the shears.
(Alert: I JUST THINK, MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG THAT I HAVE SAID...)
sadly I play bedrock so this doesn't help it's good to know vines are out there though
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom