Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
715
270
63
24
A Minecraft Server
Why is arcade in maintenance coming hide and seek back again ??
2017-05-26_01.19.16.png
 

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
They are not giving our their release dates. It's currently in a maintenance and I hooe it would be back soon. Also we don't know If the update includes hide n seek. Just Wait patiently When it's Done. Also This isn't a suggestion.
 

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
715
270
63
24
A Minecraft Server
They are not giving our their release dates. It's currently in a maintenance and I hooe it would be back soon. Also we don't know If the update includes hide n seek. Just Wait patiently When it's Done. Also This isn't a suggestion.
I thought somebody knew it but did not matter xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
Hello Yuri!
Soveratize wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Nyaa
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Top Bottom