Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
So, I was banned for fly hacking. The video is
. There is no denying I was fly hacking, but I gave an appeal that took me 2 + hours to write. And it was denied with absolutely no reason. I would like to submit another response, but sadly I cannot. So I will do it on the forum of the game I was banned.

I was only fly hacking to test out some code I wrote. I shouldn't have done it on this server, I was just excited to try it out. I was just so interested in programming, I should have realized my mistake. I should not have done this and if I get unbanned, I will not do this in the future.

Also, as you can see in the video, the recorder called me a "Stupid Hacker". I may have hacked it, but the word stupid is misused and rude. The word stupid may not be taken offensively by most people, but I take that word very seriously. The word stupid has a very dark past. I know someone with mental problems, and it is very rude to call them stupid. If this appeal won't get accepted, the very least that the staff or person who called me "Stupid Hacker" can at least give me a sincere apology.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
So, I was banned for fly hacking. The video is
. There is no denying I was fly hacking, but I gave an appeal that took me 2 + hours to write. And it was denied with absolutely no reason. I would like to submit another response, but sadly I cannot. So I will do it on the forum of the game I was banned.

I was only fly hacking to test out some code I wrote. I shouldn't have done it on this server, I was just excited to try it out. I was just so interested in programming, I should have realized my mistake. I should not have done this and if I get unbanned, I will not do this in the future.

Also, as you can see in the video, the recorder called me a "Stupid Hacker". I may have hacked it, but the word stupid is misused and rude. The word stupid may not be taken offensively by most people, but I take that word very seriously. The word stupid has a very dark past. I know someone with mental problems, and it is very rude to call them stupid. If this appeal won't get accepted, the very least that the staff or person who called me "Stupid Hacker" can at least give me a sincere apology.

Xiika banned you. I would suggest contacting her here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=XiiKa. Your appeal was denied, but there is still a small chance that you can get unbanned. I would give it a try. Be very polite and explain everything like you already have in detail. Don't leave out any details! Goodluck!

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
Ginger, I was correctly punnished for fly hacking, but I was testing my own code. I know that isn't much of a difference, but I had no bad intentions. Also, I am confused, is cube craft a family friendly server? I thought it was, but due to the language used by the recorder, I am confused. Thank you for your reply.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Ginger, I was correctly punnished for fly hacking, but I was testing my own code. I know that isn't much of a difference, but I had no bad intentions. Also, I am confused, is cube craft a family friendly server? I thought it was, but due to the language used by the recorder, I am confused. Thank you for your reply.

CubeCraft is a family friendly server. Although it is frowned upon, they won’t punish you if you use bad words/explicit music in your reports videos. I’d recommend next to not test your hacked client or whatever it is on one of the biggest Bedrock servers in Minecraft.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
but I was testing my own code. I know that isn't much of a difference, but I had no bad intentions.
So why were you testing "your code" on CubeCraft? You can learn on your localhost using public anticheats (AAC, Spartan, Matrix, etc)

is cube craft a family friendly server?
I wouldn't consider "stupid" a swear word...

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
They said what is needed. You shouldn't use the clients period. It's annoying and gives a huge unfair advantage as you saw.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You where correctly punished. Bad intentions or not. You can’t say that it is the fault of cubecraft because you where flying. Maybe you think it is okay to test your code but you messed up the game for the other players. I think you’re correctly punished. I also feel bad for you because I understand you. I would feel bed either. Just don’t do it again on any online server.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom