Here are my ideas for APOCALYPSE MODE.
Key: AQUA: Already ingame
RED: Non boss event
MAROON: Boss event

• Reduce all castles to 200 health. BOSS FIGHT: Wither. Nuff said
  • Reduce all castles to 50 Health
  • Reduce all tower levels to I
  • All mobs recieve permanent speed I
  • Zombies will be armoured (armour always enchanted, will always have chestplate, may have leggings, boots and helmet. Random material (Gold-Diamond), with random amounts of protection levels)
  • BOSS FIGHT: Bob. A full diamond armoured zombie with resistance I, 100 HP and protection VII diamond armour. Armed with diamond sword and can deal 50 damage to castles. Immune to leech tower.
  • Castle health reduced by 50%, mob summoning cooldown disabled, can be summoned anytime.
  • Deflation mode: 10000 coins and 2000XP added to everyone. Gold mine will be disabled permanently and selling towers will only give you 25% of the initial cost.
  • BOSS FIGHT: Ender Dragon. Ender dragon that moves at 30% the speed of a giant, but immune to Zeus, poison, leech and mage towers. It has three times the health of a wither and can destroy towers when it touches them. If it reaches the castle, then it's an instant loss.
  • Any mob that reaches the castle will deplete all of it's health.
  • All castles lose 1.5 HP every 1.75 seconds.

Gamenmetdebobo

May 13, 2015

• Zombies will be armoured (armour always enchanted, will always have chestplate, may have leggings, boots and helmet. Random material (Gold-Diamond), with random amounts of protection levels)
  • BOSS FIGHT: Bob. A full diamond armoured zombie with resistance I, 100 HP and protection VII diamond armour. Armed with diamond sword and can deal 50 damage to castles. Immune to leech tower.
  • Castle health reduced by 50%, mob summoning cooldown disabled, can be summoned anytime.
  • Deflation mode: 10000 coins and 2000XP added to everyone. Gold mine will be disabled permanently and selling towers will only give you 25% of the initial cost.
  • BOSS FIGHT: Ender Dragon. Ender dragon that moves at 30% the speed of a giant, but immune to Zeus, poison, leech and mage towers. It has three times the health of a wither and can destroy towers when it touches them. If it reaches the castle, then it's an instant loss.
No, I do not like your idea. The latest update is good from Tower defence. I say nothing change

Miles_Plays_MC

Jun 9, 2016

I am not even sure if completing this would be possible and even for apocalypse mode, it looks too hard so I am not a supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom