Here are my ideas for APOCALYPSE MODE.
Key: AQUA: Already ingame
RED: Non boss event
MAROON: Boss event

• Reduce all castles to 200 health. BOSS FIGHT: Wither. Nuff said
  • Reduce all castles to 50 Health
  • Reduce all tower levels to I
  • All mobs recieve permanent speed I
  • Zombies will be armoured (armour always enchanted, will always have chestplate, may have leggings, boots and helmet. Random material (Gold-Diamond), with random amounts of protection levels)
  • BOSS FIGHT: Bob. A full diamond armoured zombie with resistance I, 100 HP and protection VII diamond armour. Armed with diamond sword and can deal 50 damage to castles. Immune to leech tower.
  • Castle health reduced by 50%, mob summoning cooldown disabled, can be summoned anytime.
  • Deflation mode: 10000 coins and 2000XP added to everyone. Gold mine will be disabled permanently and selling towers will only give you 25% of the initial cost.
  • BOSS FIGHT: Ender Dragon. Ender dragon that moves at 30% the speed of a giant, but immune to Zeus, poison, leech and mage towers. It has three times the health of a wither and can destroy towers when it touches them. If it reaches the castle, then it's an instant loss.
  • Any mob that reaches the castle will deplete all of it's health.
  • All castles lose 1.5 HP every 1.75 seconds.

Gamenmetdebobo

May 13, 2015

• Zombies will be armoured (armour always enchanted, will always have chestplate, may have leggings, boots and helmet. Random material (Gold-Diamond), with random amounts of protection levels)
  • BOSS FIGHT: Bob. A full diamond armoured zombie with resistance I, 100 HP and protection VII diamond armour. Armed with diamond sword and can deal 50 damage to castles. Immune to leech tower.
  • Castle health reduced by 50%, mob summoning cooldown disabled, can be summoned anytime.
  • Deflation mode: 10000 coins and 2000XP added to everyone. Gold mine will be disabled permanently and selling towers will only give you 25% of the initial cost.
  • BOSS FIGHT: Ender Dragon. Ender dragon that moves at 30% the speed of a giant, but immune to Zeus, poison, leech and mage towers. It has three times the health of a wither and can destroy towers when it touches them. If it reaches the castle, then it's an instant loss.
No, I do not like your idea. The latest update is good from Tower defence. I say nothing change

Miles_Plays_MC

Jun 9, 2016

I am not even sure if completing this would be possible and even for apocalypse mode, it looks too hard so I am not a supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom