Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
321
462
69
I have been playing Java since 2016-2017 (I didn't know anything about pvp until 2019-2020 lol) and I have no plans to move to Bedrock anytime soon.
 

josepadgui

Well-Known Member
Mar 26, 2021
872
1,148
129
22
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I started playing on Java in 2015, I still play on the Java Network, but I play most of the time on the Bedrock Network, as its pvp system is better under my point of view.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom