Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
So I have some suggestions which i would be so hapoy about!
1. Add MVP of the game. The player with most points wins like kill= 5 points
Breaking an egg 20 points for example and eliminations 10 points deaths - 5
It would be cool!
2. To add a private game which only friends / party can enter whicah u can control how fast the generator are, choose which map and and these stuff. Like when u type /eggwars it teleport you into the place where you can choose these differences. It's like free play and of course the wins doesn't count to the lead board

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
So I have some suggestions which i would be so hapoy about!
1. Add MVP of the game. The player with most points wins like kill= 5 points
Breaking an egg 20 points for example and eliminations 10 points deaths - 5
It would be cool!
2. To add a private game which only friends / party can enter whicah u can control how fast the generator are, choose which map and and these stuff. Like when u type /eggwars it teleport you into the place where you can choose these differences. It's like free play and of course the wins doesn't count to the lead board
Firstly, I agree they should add an mvp of the whole game, I’ve never thought of that but it’s a really good idea. Secondly, they are working on this currently as said in a different thread.

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
Firstly, I agree they should add an mvp of the whole game, I’ve never thought of that but it’s a really good idea. Secondly, they are working on this currently as said in a different thread.
Thank you for liking the idea and i am new to this cubecraft suggestion thing so i didnt know 😅

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom