Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

My__username

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong section but I have an idea to penalize the people that leaves among slimes as soon as they find out they aren't impostor.

So if you leave before you become a ghost or before the game ends, you cannot join another among slimes game until after 5 minutes in the lobby.

It is SO ANNOYING when after the game starts, and you are a crewmates, 3 of your teammates disconnect. If that happens, and the impostors are somewhat-smart, they can basically guarantee a win.

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
I don't think it's a good idea. I agree that it's annoying that players leave after see they're not the impostors, but how could you separate the people that left because of that and the people that just got kicked/they have to go, If you have a way to separate people that just leaves because they're not the impostor and the people that just have bad internet connection .

Reactions: Conea64

My__username

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2017
I don't think it's a good idea. I agree that it's annoying that players leave after see they're not the impostors, but how could you separate the people that left because of that and the people that just got kicked/they have to go, this would punish a lot of innocent people.
Thats why its only 5 minutes. If they have to go, chances are they dont have to play again in 5 minutes. If you really didn't leave because you weren't impostor, and you got kicked or your internet went out, you just have to wait 5 minutes before you can join again.

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Thats why its only 5 minutes. If they have to go, chances are they dont have to play again in 5 minutes. If you really didn't leave because you weren't impostor, and you got kicked or your internet went out, you just have to wait 5 minutes before you can join again.
uh, seems I didn't read that, good suggestion then

Reactions: My__username

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It is indeed really annoying, but I don't think a (trolling) punishment will be righteous. Some people might leave for another reason, lost connection for instance, and you can't determine for which exact reason someone leaves the game.

A better solution could be to decrease someone's chances of him getting imposter in the next game when they leave the game as a crewmate in the first minute. But then you also got the issue that people might be leaving the game for another reason so that would be kind of unfair as well.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
It is indeed really annoying, but I don't think a (trolling) punishment will be righteous. Some people might leave for another reason, lost connection for instance, and you can't determine for which exact reason someone leaves the game.

A better solution could be to decrease someone's chances of him getting imposter in the next game when they leave the game as a crewmate in the first minute. But then you also got the issue that people might be leaving the game for another reason so that would be kind of unfair as well.
i mean the srever can tell the difference between disconnecting and leaving a game. but i do hope that they can find a way to implement something like this because its really annoying and imo should be punishable

Reactions: 404Owl

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
i mean the srever can tell the difference between disconnecting and leaving a game. but i do hope that they can find a way to implement something like this because its really annoying and imo should be punishable
Yes the server could, but how could a moderator see this? Or a player who reports someone doing this?
I don't think it would be easy to give fair punishments for this.

My__username

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2017

Again, like I said to the other dude, only 5 minutes. Unless your internet somehow disconnects every 5 minutes you should be fine. Also, your suggestion seems terribly hard to implement.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
Again, like I said to the other dude, only 5 minutes. Unless your internet somehow disconnects every 5 minutes you should be fine.
I'm sorry, I didn't read that.

But would this really work? They will just play something else for 5 minutes and then do the same again. This would be more annoying for the innocent players than helpful to stop people from doing this.

I agree that a solution to this problem would be great, but this is not a good one in my opinion.

My__username

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2017
I'm sorry, I didn't read that.

But would this really work? They will just play something else for 5 minutes and then do the same again. This would be more annoying for the innocent players than helpful to stop people from doing this.

I agree that a solution to this problem would be great, but this is not a good one in my opinion.
I actually do have a different solution. Maybe like make a trophy system or something for Among Slimes. If you win, you get trophies, and if you lose, you would lose them. This solves several problems, as you can make it so you lose trophies if you disconnect. Also this would make it so if you are a pro, you would play with pro players instead of having to carry a team of players who calls emergency meeting to say hi. Also this would implement a good leaderboards system.

Hmm maybe I should make a separate post for this idea.

Reactions: KLsz and Maaarijn

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I actually do have a different solution. Maybe like make a trophy system or something for Among Slimes. If you win, you get trophies, and if you lose, you would lose them. This solves several problems, as you can make it so you lose trophies if you disconnect. Also this would make it so if you are a pro, you would play with pro players instead of having to carry a team of players who calls emergency meeting to say hi. Also this would implement a good leaderboards system.

Hmm maybe I should make a separate post for this idea.
actually this is great and it would be a good separate suggestion. because currently there is no leaderboard. so this could also add a possibility for that, as in highest trophies instead of wins/kills.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom